Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Richard Mathiason

1539 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
I Release my Words into the Law
7/11/2015 1:27:54 PM

The Daily Prayer 07.11.2015
“I Release my Words into the Law”
‎Laura Snapp

Laura Snapp, Practitioner I Student

God is all there is, everywhere present. God exists in all things, all people, all ideas. Nothing can be apart from God, for God is the essence, the energy back, in, around, and through all things. This Essence is Perfect Health and Wellness and Love radiating through everyone and everything.

And as I know God to be Perfect Health and Vitality, I know this is also true of me and everyone on this planet for we are all bathed in Perfection, Health, and Love, radiating Wellness, with Divine Energy flowing through our very beings.

So I claim perfect health in each and every cell of our bodies. Every organ, every cell, every system runs perfectly, efficiently, effectively, and knows only divine perfection. All thoughts of disease, discomfort, imperfection fall away from our experience for I know and claim that perfect health is ours, right now, in this moment.

So I give thanks knowing we live, move, and have our being in Divine perfection, that we are all blessed with perfect health and wellness, and are guided daily in our choices.

I release my words into Law, knowing that perfect health and wellness is already ours. And so it is.

Joy Lynn Hertz is a Practioner at the Rio Grande Center for Spiritual Living, Albuquerque, NM 87107

Share The Love by adding this post your social networks.

#God #thedivine #CenterForSpiritualLiving #RioGrandeCenterForSpiritualLiving #RGCSL #scienceofmind #religiousscience

+2

facebook
Like us on Facebook!