Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Richard Mathiason

1539 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Pursuit of Happiness
7/9/2015 1:19:17 PM

The Daily Prayer 07.09.2015
Happiness
‎Liza Kerr, RScP

Liza Kerr, RScP - God is Love

The pursuit of happiness shall be the topic of today’s prayer. We just concluded a series of lectures on happiness at RGCSL (How to be Happier than God) and I saw an interesting movie called Hector and the Search for Happiness. It seems that most people are looking for the way to be happy, and given the choice would choose to be happy. WAIT A SECOND. We can just choose to be happy! Me, I am happy 90% of the time – truly happy. So for every day I have 72 minutes which may not be happy minutes. If you are not there – change your thinking – change your life.

Start with this!

Recognize the presence or essence of God in everything, and everyone. It’s there just open your eyes and see it. Breathe it into your being, exhale it, acknowledge it in the sunrise, and sunset. Acknowledge it in the laughter of friends or in the business of work. God is. We know that God is happiness. It is one of the many, limitless qualities of God. We acknowledge that the innermost God and the outermost God are one and the same – there is no separation. That God we are seeking is already with us. If God is with us and happiness is a quality of God, then by default we have all of the qualities of God, too, including – HAPPINESS. Today we recognize this happiness that exists in us. We acknowledge it and allow ourselves to really feel it. We wallow in this happiness, we wrap ourselves in it. We allow little bubbles of happiness to percolate up out of us and into the air. We are surrounded by this happiness, filled with this happiness, we ARE happiness. We allow anything that is not happiness to fall away from us. If it no longer serves us – we simply let it go. We have the choice to decide what we think. Choose your thoughts wisely for your thoughts create your feelings, and your feelings drive you. Choose peace, happiness, harmony, and acceptance, and this is what you will manifest in your life.

I am so grateful that I have the awareness of this concept and that I can share it with others. I am so grateful for recognizing my HAPPINESS and the happiness at the core of each of you.

I release this Word to the Law of Mind, knowing it cannot come back to me void – knowing that it has already occurred.

AND SO IT IS!

Liza Kerr is a Practioner at the Rio Grande Center for Spiritual Living, Albuquerque, NM 87107

Share The Love by adding this post your social networks.

#God #happiness #CenterForSpiritualLiving #RioGrandeCenterForSpiritualLiving #RGCSL #scienceofmind #religiousscience

+2

facebook
Like us on Facebook!