Menu

Promote
Devasish Gupta

1595 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Most Beautiful, Powerful transformational Music Album... Arc of Light!
6/23/2015 4:58:42 PM
Most Beautiful, Powerful transformational Music Album... Arc of Light!

Experience one of the most beautiful transformational music albums.

Arc of Light
can re-pattern our brains and nervous system, as well as the endocrine glands and corresponding chakras. Arc of Light acts as a wave guide for consciousness with the power to slow down of time and increase our awareness of our true selves.

The music is beautiful.

This personal attunement music was conceived and performed around the Spring vernal equinox, on which day and night are of equal length. This highly charged event represents the continued rebirth of nature, both physically and spiritually. The intent of Arc of Light is to remind ourselves of our connection to our higher source and our need to heal and uplift the consciousness of the universe.

Click Here and be prepared to be transformed:

Most Beautiful, Powerful Music Albums [Limited Time Offer]... Arc of Light!

This bio-sonic music is performed on sacred global instruments and and is tuned and correlated to the lower and upper octaves of electro magnetic radiation. This incorporates color (light), fragrance, as well as the movements of the planets and other geo-physical phenomenon. By utilizing instruments for their psycho-spiritual properties, Brian is able to elicit the power of emotion, resonance and entrainment, thus developing a synergistic approach to bring about the coherence of our Human Energy Field.

This Bio-Sonic music can re-pattern our brains and nervous system, as well as the endocrine glands and corresponding chakras. Arc of Light acts as a wave guide for consciousness with the power to slow down of time and increase our awareness of our true selves.

This Bio-Sonic album comes in 2 parts, both 30 minutes long.

The album contains no brainwave entrainment – can be heard anytime, anyplace …and by anyone!

Arc of Light Free Listen:

Feedback from listeners of the Bio Sonic Music Collection:

'OK let me put it this way, Layers is the most underrated album, I can vouch for that. it just does the thing it is described as mental tonic. whenever I felt very low or in a very bad mood, it has lifted me out of that. also the musical piece itself is a treat to the ears.'

'Wow, with one listen it takes you into another place of peace, calm, and comfort. Beautiful, a must have in your library for anyone who enjoys relaxing sounds.'

'Absolutely beautiful!! So fluid, transporting and gentle like a breeze. It inspired a feeling of quiet euphoria and a happy smiling heart. Love it!'

Free Business Success Masterclass!

3 step method to grow your business by 300% in 100 days

Proven Neuro Marketing strategies to generate leads & sales

Identify eager prospects & appeal to their deepest emotional needs

The insider secrets to Marketing to get more leads, more sales, & more PROFITS

Click Here to Join Winning The Game Of Business Masterclass>>>

New Reply
+2

facebook
Like us on Facebook!