Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Google Sniper 3.0 - A Proven Strategy That WORKS - Google Sniper Review
6/23/2015 9:50:09 AM
Discover the #1 Chosen Work from Home System to Make Money Online with this PROVEN, 100% Guaranteed system.

Google Sniper Review – An Honest Review

Hey Jamie here, you’ve waited for Google Sniper 3.0 and now its finally here!. I have used this method since Google Sniper first launched in 2009 and it still works now. This is myuncensored Google Sniper Review by an actual user since 2009 and what I think of Google Sniper 3.0.

I’m going to Warn you because I’ll be covering both pros and cons, so if it’s something you might not want to know, then you might as well leave now.

Google-Sniper

What is Google Sniper?

Google Sniper is a product created by George Brown. The Google Sniper system emphasizes onAutomation and the way is by creating websites that make affiliate sales on autopilot. Websites are created on WordPress platform and rank very well in Search Engines such as Google due to the excellent on-page SEO. George reveals his keyword research method, how he chooses the Right affiliate product to market and the details on how to create Sniper sites. In the updated Google Sniper 3.0, you will get Brand New Training Videos, Workbook and more access to George Brown himself.

As one of George’s testers of the system and I’ve churned out many websites (still counting!) using the exact method taught in Google Sniper. The sites are now giving me steady income and I’m on my way to work full time from home.

How Does Google Sniper Work?

gsniper-videoThe secret is simple. Just find a profitable keyword at a level of competition which is easy to compete. Then build a system around it and then the system will work like crazy. All you need to do is build sites highly optimizedSEO “Sniper” sites and repeat the process over and over again until you’ve earned your desired income. No PPC, no PPV, no CPA, no so-called ‘push button softwares’ scams, no ‘loopholes’.

I know you might find this is hard to believe at first, I had the same thought when I bought Google Sniper. It sounded too easy and believe me it is…..but it worked for a newbie internet marketer like myself.

Does Google Sniper Work?

I set out to test the system because I wanted to see for myself how accurate this sniping system would be. It wasn’t the conventional way of building websites so I had to take a step backwards and follow George’s Sniper method. I followed the exact way step by step shown by George and the results…were simply Amazing…

Quickly, I realized that this Google Sniper system is so simple that it WORKS. This simple system is catered for internet marketers of any level, almost too easy for any new internet marketer.FREE traffic, NO link building and NO PPC campaign? Just what every new internet marketers need.

The ability to save time using this Google Sniper system is remarkable. Every niche website I created only took me 2 hours to build, sometimes faster :)

box

What Google Sniper Does for You

For a complete beginner and have 2-3 hours to apply the knowledge you learn from Gsniper, this course is definitely for You. George goes through the tiny details to start your first Set and Forget Sniper site with you and done correctly, money will be made and it’s that simple. The Videos can be re-watched anytime and don’t forget the frequent member updates!

The only extra money that comes out of your pocket is to buy a domain name and web hosting. This is inexpensive as a domain name cost around $9 at Namecheap and hosting with unlimited domain is another $10 or less per month.

I agree with many who finds George’s Sniper system is too simple but in all honesty, it justWORKS for everyone. I remember when I first laid out my first sniper site, it made me money within the first week.

Click here to get Google Sniper and Access to my Google Sniper Secret Bonus!

The Bad Stuff

Everything is not PERFECT and so this product has its shortcomings. I’ll list them out clearly.

• Keyword research tool. Finding a profitable keyword is easy with GSniper but lacks in teaching how to find hungry buyer keywords in full detail. If you target a lousy keyword, you can still rank high in Search Engines but still Make No Money. You need targeted, profitable keywords and in my Bonus I will teach you the tactics and ninja tools I use to find these keywords and make sure you uncover all these keywords and Google have no choice but to give you a high search ranking position.
  • You need to spend time creating websites. Although stated autopilot income, creating a website still needs some time and effort. For those who are completely new and have no idea how to set up a webhosting, domain name and modify name servers, you will learn to do it FAST in my bonus.
  • A little knowledge of WordPress platform is needed even though George teaches you how to use it in general. Being a user of WordPress for a long time, I’ve got the knowledge toshow you how to further optimize your WordPress site for Search engines.I’ll be covering all that in my Revised WordPress Ninja Tactics Bonus.

I’ve took lots of my time to create my bonus content to address the shortcomings of Google Sniper. So make sure you check it out at the end of this review.

The Good Stuff

• It works, plain simple as that. I was a believer of the conventional marketing strategies until I use Google Sniper system. If you set out this system exactly how George teaches, you are bound to make money online. I’m nowhere near a millionaire but I know an extra source of income is better than nothing.
  • You don’t need other products with this system. Everything is in the package and you only need to know how to read and watch videos!
  • Anyone can do it. For a complete newbie or experienced internet marketer, the secret George shares in Google Sniper is so easy that you don’t need to set up anything special. One simple system and it automagically works. All you need is some discipline and a working computer to start out.
  • Not the usual system any internet marketers would teach. This Google Sniper system is completely foolproof and the way it shows to make dozens or hundreds of niche websites that make money is just amazing. Only a genius at 18 year old can think of this and I guarantee you nobody has shown this before.
  • Straightforward and Systematic. The Brand New videos and Training Manual + Workbook are so easy to follow!
  • Honest. Most products only show you a guide and ask you to buy extra products to make things work…but not for Google Sniper. Customer support is included along with lifetime updates to the product. I know George has been working on extra videos to help his fellow ‘Snipers’.

Final Verdict

It’s the end of my Google Sniper 3.0 review and I hope it really helped you into understanding what content it delivers. The secrets you learn from this system is the most versatile one I’ve come across as you don’t need to worry about Traffic anymore. This site you are looking at is built using the same stuff George taught me and it has been on top ever since Google Sniper 1.0 was launched.

You will be reading lots of testimonials in the sales page and when you look past the initial sales letter page you will understand how powerful this system can be to help you make money online. I really believe George has really over delivered in this product and thank him for the money I’ve been making with my Google Sniper sites.

See you on the other side, fellow future Sniper.

Jamie LimJamie

BONUS Section

I know there’s lots of people offering bonus content and 90% of the time they include old PLR software and e-books. Most of the time they’re unrelated, old and useless. I held my bonuses till launch day because of copycats. I’ve had bad experiences.

Back to topic, I used Google Sniper for more than a year now so my advice to you is to apply exactly what George tell you. There is no shortcut to success but with Google Sniper, you FAST track the success. I have also personally created several bonuses and revised my all popular bonuses to help you with your Google Sniper sites as I love to optimize my websites.

I find it important to have the information which I’m about to share in my bonus because I’ve seen many selling all this information for huge bucks. I want you to succeed just like me so I’d give you all for FREE when you buy Google Sniper through me. (I get a small commission for it)

Ok, so here’s what you get:

Order Now and Get $897+ Google Sniper Bonuses!

I’m personally giving out a LIMITED OFFER to Personal Review of your Websites With this review, I will give you all I know on how to plan, build and market your website using SEO and Google Sniper.

Some Proof of what you’ll be getting from me. I’m Above the actual product owner website. (Screenshot taken Jan 9th 2011)

google-sniper-proof

Bonus #1: Website building Guide (valued at $97)

Create your own internet business website in record time. Being a techie, I have the advantage of creating websites Fast. Topics I cover are getting a web hosting account, domain name registration, nameservers, uploading using FTP, optimize for search engine, Clickbank, create autoresponders and a list, and so much advanced techniques. You’ll definitely become an expert within hours!

Bonus #2: How to Get for Page #1 Ranking on Google and Optimize WordPress (valued at $297)

I have done it again and again. Just search “traffic ultimatum”, “google sniper”. I am on Page #1. As George recommends using WordPress, you will definitely need this optimization guide written by myself. I will show you how I optimize my WordPress website to the tiniest level of detail which will get you a #1 spot in rankings within a week for your desired keyword without any link building process. There’s nothing more valuable than that. The skills I’m teaching you has nothing to do with Adwords or any BlackHat method. This strategy is so secret, nobody has ever shared it before, trust me, at best of all, it still works. Implement the strategies in this guide and if you’re not walking all over Google after 30 days… send me a message and get your money back!

Bonus #3: Profitable Hungry Buyer Niches (valued at $97)

I have done lots of keyword research in the past and I know that this list will definitely help you. This is supplemental to George’s strategy in finding super hungry buyer niches to snipe. I have created this list to ensure that you target the right market with the right keywords.

Bonus #4: Create Your Own Video for Guide (valued at $97)

George recommends creating your own video and posting them up on Youtube. Many people have trouble with that but don’t worry. I have the perfect guide on how to record your video in seconds. This ebook is highly detailed and I always use it for my own reference. The method I teach is 100% FREE and best thing of all it’s so simple to follow.

Bonus #5: High PageRank List for Link Building(valued at $197)

When the competition gets harder, you have to get some link building done by placing your link in High PR web 2.0 sites. Finding those ‘dofollow’ sites are already hard enough, now I will tell you where they’re at and get those backlinks easily! I’ll also Include my own Tool which I use to automate my Link building process! This List contains 130 Social Bookmarking Sites hosted on PR4 to PR8 domains, 100+ .GOV and .EDU domain names at your disposal.

Bonus #6: Social Media Promotion Tactics (valued at $197)

Some niches are harder to rank for in Google due to high competition. I have tried to do it using the conventional Sniper system but it couldn’t hit the top of Google search rankings. I learned some crazy Social media technique which solves that problem and the answer is by using Social Media. In 2011, everything is focused on Web 2.0 so you can’t afford to miss out. This bonus shows you how to get yourself into Social media with COMPLETE VIDEO SERIES promotion plan to quickly boost your website in record time. By using this powerful secret tactic along with Google Sniper, your website will stand high in Google search rankings. Want PROOF? If you searched “Google Sniper”, “Google Sniper Review” and “Google Sniper Bonus” in Google! I’m pretty much at the top of each page. I did that in less than 1 week. If it wasn’t for work, I’d be at #1 right now. I will tell you how I did it in my Advanced guide!

Bonus #7: SUPER AFFILIATE MARKETING FORMULA (valued at $497)

Throughout the past few months, I have been busy putting up my own Super Affiliate Blog Guide. This mini course will be your for free before I start selling it as a whole package. Topics that I discuss in detail are, Smart Niche Research, Buyer Keyword Research, STEALH Domain searching and Ninja WordPress Setup. On top of that, the guide includes methods to generate quick and easy content for your Blog, Testing and Tracking Strategies to improve profits and Tons of Link Building Strategies! What this means is that I will provide you a formula for you to implement in your IM strategies. You make a list of hungry buyers with smart research, write converting sales letter, and email the sales letter and make $$ (Ninja Style!)

Bonus #7: All My Bonuses From Traffic Ultimatum (including personal Training!) Limit to 20 people (PRICELESS.)

Yes, You read it correctly. ALL bonuses from my Traffic Ultimatum promotion including my personal coaching. Nothing gets better than this.

To Get Your Hands on my Exclusive Sniper Bonuses and a Free Review of your Sniper site, click the Button below!

Yes, I’m ready to buy Google Sniper 3.0 and Get Access to my Bonus!

Claim

jamieOnce you done that, you have to Claim your bonus by sending me an email with your details and receipt number by contacting me here:.

I look forward to working with you to leverage Google Sniper 3.0 for your success.

Regards.

Free Tool 100% Paypal Money Adder 2014 This tool will give you money and it is really free! Yes you heard it right! Unlimited free Paypal money on your Paypal account. Buy anything you want, withdraw as much as you want!. http://freehackermoney.webstarts.com
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!