Promote
Devasish Gupta

1595 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Does EVG BlackBox Investment Strategies Work? [Show and Tell Time…]
6/20/2015 3:32:10 PM
Does EVG BlackBox Investment Strategies Work? [Show and Tell Time…]

Show Me Results, Please…

In case you're still not sure what EVG BlackBox Investment Strategies and Financial Planning can accomplish, well, I guess you're not alone.

Last Friday William S. from Pennsylvania sent us this note:

Gentlemen...

I would be more inclined to buy your EVG product if I could see what kind of results it produces. You talk about all the content and a make a lot of promises, which seems like fluff to me.

Can you show me results, please?

That's a great question, William. We love sharing results.

Problem is, whenever we do, we run a risk…

Whose results do you want?

For our founders, the EVG strategies have worked brilliantly. And they continue to do so.

They've enjoyed returns like:

A 32% total return on this apartment complex in San Antonio in less than 2 years.

And Robert, our CEO made an energy investment back in the Spring of 2013 that has produced a regular monthly cash flow with a 25.3% annual return so far.

In fact, here's a screenshot he provided us:

As you can see, he's received a cash flow return of $35,892 in the first 17 months, or an average of $2,111 per month so far. He's even received up to $7,500 in a single month. (This doesn't even include the tax benefits, which are substantial). PLUS, Robert could get two to three times his original investment back when this project is divested. (That's in addition to the monthly royalty checks).

Then there's this oil field housing investment in North dakota
that's had a 41% return in just over 2 years and provided a second monthly income up to $8,000 in a single month. The only work involved is cashing the check.

Then there's also...

An immediate 200% return from tax consulting (and a permanent 30% reduction in tax liability)

A 23.9% gain from Cash Flow Banking (not to mention the 2-3% "boost" it gives every time they use their bank "deposits" to fund a new investment)

[Please note that some of these returns are currently unrealized, although most are "cash flow" returns. These results were current as of June 2014.]

So yes, it works for us...

Learn More about EVG:

And more importantly, it works for our customers, too.

As a researcher here at EVG, I interview hundreds of customers and read through thousands (yes THOUSANDS) of pages of feedback from customers to see what's working for them (and what's not).

Does everyone have super-awesome results? Of course not.

Some people don't apply the principles. Or they try to take shortcuts. Or they don't give a strategy a chance to work. Or they're afraid to try them out.

Our investing and wealth-building strategies are not a done-for-you service (although we may offer something like that in the future).

Instead, we educate you so you can make your own financial decisions. Then we connect you with people who can implement the strategies for you.

People who get results are those who actually USE the material, learn from it, and put it into action.

And their results have been fantastic…

Like Angela from California who said:

Coming out of a divorce with nothing but debt, I knew I had to get serious and take control of my financial situation. So I bit the bullet and signed up with EVG. The first three months were like a whirlwind… I absolutely devoured the lessons.

I took action on all that I could with my modest savings using several EVG strategies and Rolodex contacts. It finally felt like I was taking charge and pointing in the right direction! I've learned that retirement doesn't have to be decades away… a few more years will suffice! HOW EXCITING IS THAT!!!

Angela S.,
San Diego, CA

Or like Andrew from Canada:

I now feel like I know a lot more about investing than most financial advisors working at the bank, and I have a lot more confidence when meeting with them. In the past, I used to view them as experts and trusted their judgment. Now I am very cautious and view most of them as "salespeople" who want to sell me mutual funds. The value that EVG provides is well worth the investment. The feeling of being in control of your finances rather than depending on the government, pension plan, or a financial advisor is very empowering, and that alone will be worth your investment with EVG.

Andrew S.
Ontario, Canada

Or like David, a 45 year-old Chiropractor from Spain:

"I have taken action with 4 of the EVG strategies. I now have a greater sense of DIRECTION, PURPOSE and CLARITY with respect to my financial life and my life vision thanks to the experts at EVG. A BIG thanks to the entire EVG team in CHANGING MY LIFE. I believe it is FEAR that stops us from taking action. Instead of FREEZING and doing nothing, which is what most people do, EVG taught me to take action!"

David A.
Tarragona, Spain

Then there's Joe from North Carolina:

"I lost my job 12 months ago. I joined EVG about 6 months ago. Since joining I have I've used 7 different EVG strategies and I'm "up" 29% so far this year. The best thing I did was hire one of the wealth strategists who has helped me develop a vision and a wealth plan. I have always wanted to be an entrepreneur but was stuck in the rat race. It took someone else to get me out and thank goodness they did. I have never felt more empowered and confident in my financial future than I do today. Thanks EVG! I plan to keep learning for the rest of my life and also plan to triple my net worth in the next 4 years."

Joe S.
Charlotte, NC

Or how about this from Rick, a 63 year-old retired writer and organic farmer living in Belize:

"Since joining EVG I have I freed my IRA so I could invest it in cash flow real estate, I significantly lowered my taxes, I started a home business and I have started my own Cash Flow Bank. I also hired the tax strategist suggested by EVG. The tax strategy phone conversations and materials were wonderful. I am a baby boomer, so I've tried lots of things to increase my wealth. I've been investing for almost 30 years. I have been thrilled with the people and the products that are associated with EVG. They are solid, well managed, knowledgeable and thus credible. I have a foundation that I know I can build on. I feel very supported and part of an investing community that is there to help me."

Rick V.
Belize

I could go on and on.

At this very moment I'm staring at a document with another couple hundred testimonials like the ones above. We have another couple thousand in other documents. So I think you get the point.

Problem is, when we use such good examples, people accuse us of only highlighting the best case results.

Well, we can only highlight the people who write in. And they are typically the successful ones.

Sure, there's a few who write in with complaints. Who say it doesn't work. Like Hal who wanted his money back. Funny thing was … when I reached out to him to find out if there was anything we could help out with, I found out he hadn't done a thing. Hadn't gone through the lessons. Hadn't implemented anything.

It's no wonder it didn't "work" for him.

Learn More about EVG:

For everyone else?

Bottom line:

The EVG strategies have worked for the wealthy elite (for decades)

They work for our EVG founders

They are working for thousands of our satisfied customers worldwide

And for that reason alone, we're confident they can work for you, too.

But this isn't magic fairy dust.

We give you all the education, tools and connections you need to invest like the rich.

Still, YOU have to put them into play.

So the only way to you'll ever know if EVG works for you is to give it a try.

And since it's completely risk free, there's not really much a decision involved. Try a membership for 30 full days.

If it works for you, keep it for life. If not, you get your money back. It's really that simple.

Fair enough?

Yes, of course it is.

So to get started...

EVG teaches people how to grow wealth by investing like the rich. They have a free video that, if you watch it, you're much more likely to be successful.

It shows how the rich are making money right now: Watch Now!

Your Partner in Prosperity.

The EVG Research Team

Free Business Success Masterclass!

3 step method to grow your business by 300% in 100 days

Proven Neuro Marketing strategies to generate leads & sales

Identify eager prospects & appeal to their deepest emotional needs

The insider secrets to Marketing to get more leads, more sales, & more PROFITS

Click Here to Join Winning The Game Of Business Masterclass>>>

New Reply
+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!