Menu

Promote
Devasish Gupta

1595 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
3 ways to write your book FASTER...
6/2/2015 7:43:03 PM
Are you working on a book?

Just imagine how you’ll feel when you write the last sentence of it.

“I’m finished!” you’ll exclaim.

And then just think how excited you’ll be when you say to your friends and family,

“I finished my book today!"

Imagine them congratulating you and saying,

“Let me know when it comes out. I want to buy a copy!”

Some will say,

“What, you really wrote a book? I didn't know you were a writer.”

You’ll even enjoy proving a few of your skeptics wrong.

You did it!

And you did it the RIGHT way.

Since you took the time to listen and learn from the experts, you now KNOW deep in your gut you have a book that is marketable and media-genic.

You’re feeling a confidence in your message and yourself that you haven’t felt before.

That’s what my Quantum Leap program will do for you.

More than 1,327 students from around the world have used our training to better refine, promote, and monetize their books and messages.

Today I want to share with you a few thoughts and strategies that my Quantum Leap coaches use to help people like you write your book even faster and make it even better.

But before I do….let me ask you a question I often ask people when I coach them:

Just how serious are you about changing people’s lives with your message?

If you have a big desire to make a big difference and you haven’t even asked to receive all the details about my Quantum Leap program, may I suggest there is a disconnect there?

Doesn't it make sense to at least find out about all the ways my team and I can support you in becoming the successful author you want to be?

Get on the List in the Quantum Leap class and we can help you get your book done, as well as achieve other goals you might have.

Okay, now that we've taken care of that, let’s talk about how to get your book written faster.

If you were one of the 2,569 people who registered for yesterday’s teleseminar on “Bionic Book Writing,” you heard about how Debby Englander and I absolutely LOVE pulling people’s books out of them, faster than they ever dreamed possible.

There are different ways we do that.

For example, you might have heard one of the clients on the call share that the process of writing her book really took off when one of my writing coaches helped her create a title she was really excited about.

Do you have the perfect title for your book yet?

It’s very hard to come up with great ideas all alone because you’re so close to it.

But having at least a “working title” is enough to give you focus and excite you to move forward and keep writing. A better title may surface later.

One technique Debby didn't share yesterday is what she calls the "Chinese Menu Approach" to creating a title.

If you've ever gone into a Chinese restaurant in New York you’ll discover they offer a special where you pick one thing from column A and another from column B.

Take a sheet of paper and divide it into two columns.

Write a list of titles on the left hand side and a list of subtitles on the right.

Then mix and match different combinations.

You’ll be amazed at the new title combinations you generate.

That should get you a good working title until someone like Debby can work with you, one-on-one, to create a KILLER title!

We’ll also support you by helping you create a great framework.

Ever notice how fast a new house is built once the wood framework is in place?

Same with your book.

Having a good framework is critical.

There are different frameworks for books just like there are different floor plans for homes. But you MUST have one.

For example, what is the framework for Chicken Soup for the Soul?

It’s a collection of 101 stories.

Most authors struggle because they don’t have a good framework.

Or worse, they have the wrong one for their message and goals.

Once you have a good working title and a solid framework, you’ll be able to plan each chapter.

This stuff is really hard to do all by yourself.

That’s why most would-be authors never finish their book.

Or they take a lot longer than necessary, only to produce a book that is not nearly as appealing to readers and the media as it could have been.

People are always showing me their books to get my advice and I often think, “Boy, I wish we could have worked together sooner because there are so many opportunities you missed.”

One last thing.

Throw out the notion that you need to write your book the same way that someone else does.

You are YOU. There is only ONE of you. And there will never be another YOU ever in the history of the world!

Another of my Quantum Leap coaches, Ann, helped Tony Robbins get one of his books written. She’s especially good at helping people who feel more comfortable talking than writing. Once you have a good working title and a solid framework, she’s shown many of my Quantum Leap clients how to talk their book in just a few days.

For one-on-one help from Ann, Debby, and our other coaches, apply for a spot in the class of my Quantum Leap Publicity & Marketing Program.

For all the details and discover how we can help you get your book done, sell lots of copies and more: < == get info here.

Whether we work together or not, keep moving, even if you have to stumble forward!

Making Aspiring Authors Published Authors,

Steve Harrison

Free Business Success Masterclass!

3 step method to grow your business by 300% in 100 days

Proven Neuro Marketing strategies to generate leads & sales

Identify eager prospects & appeal to their deepest emotional needs

The insider secrets to Marketing to get more leads, more sales, & more PROFITS

Click Here to Join Winning The Game Of Business Masterclass>>>

New Reply
+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!