Menu

Promote
Devasish Gupta

1595 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
[Important] I believe in You! That’s Why I’m Sharing This... The Inner Riches On
5/31/2015 7:13:48 PM
[Important] I believe in You! That’s Why I’m Sharing This... The Inner Riches Online Class!

The incredible power inside YOU...

If you hop on just one online class this year, make it this one, The Project:Yourself Inner Riches online class.

Why this class in particular?

Let me explain.

This free session is hosted by Amish & Puja Shah.

Founders of Project:Yourself - a global human potential movement with over 70,000 ‘Projectors’ worldwide.

What I LOVE about Amish & Puja’s approach to personal growth is how they harmonize both ancient wisdom and science…

To take you on a path of self empowerment that is practical, effective, sustainable… and also true to its ancient sources.

The result?

The deepest source of power in you is awakened… and every asset available to you - your creativity, intuition, mind power, empathy, manifesting power, even your sense of joy - is dramatically amplified.

If you’re the kind of person who agrees that the scientific approach to peak performance can be too ‘dry’ and ‘soulless’...

And if you feel that some manifestations of heart-centered spirituality are sometimes a little too woo-woo or fuzzy...

Then you’ll be as impressed with Project:Yourself as I am.

On this 60-minute session you’ll discover how to awaken your highest potential through timeless conscious practices and some of the latest breakthroughs in mind science.

More specifically...

* You’ll learn how to trigger dramatic elevations of your mind, body and spirit through conscious practices that combine ancient wisdom and modern science - including chakras, deep dive meditations and brainwave entrainment.

* You’ll learn how to harness the reality-bending power of the Sri Yantra - a 12,000-year-old creation symbol, revered by scientists and spiritual teachers alike, that can spark deeper states of mind just by looking at it.

* You’ll discover how to harness the secret conscious practices of some of the most brilliant people throughout history - from Nikola Tesla’s belief in channeling his sexual energy into his work, to Edison’s famous inspiration-boosting naps

* You’ll get to ask the Shahs anything related to personal growth, spirituality or peak performance through a no-holds-barred question & answer session.

* You’ll have the chance to win an iPad loaded with Project:Yourself guided meditations and other mind-expanding goodies - all you need to do is book your complimentary spot, show up and stay for the online class!

Click Here for the Inner Riches online class...

(100% complimentary, get your spot while you can.)

The Project:Yourself Inner Riches online class. Meditation!

Free Business Success Masterclass!

3 step method to grow your business by 300% in 100 days

Proven Neuro Marketing strategies to generate leads & sales

Identify eager prospects & appeal to their deepest emotional needs

The insider secrets to Marketing to get more leads, more sales, & more PROFITS

Click Here to Join Winning The Game Of Business Masterclass>>>

New Reply
+2

facebook
Like us on Facebook!