Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Whats up with all this doom & gloom?
2/1/2006 5:33:11 PM
Hello Adlandpro community members. Well, I have been reading some of the forum posts about the gathering hysteria, anyone would think the end of the world was coming... Why all the fuss about free members losing 5% of what they have now? The only person who has a forum with intelligent thought out points is my good friend Dave Cottrell, remember Dave. he was the POTW last week, so he must be well respected here at Adlandpro. Here is his forum, it's not one of the mass panic, misleading information ones, but a sensible, thoughtfully written piece on the facts of the new changes. http://community.adlandpro.com/forumShowPost.aspx?PostID=279501 Your Security Friend in Las Vegas.
+0
Lisa Westberry

1972 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Whats up with all this doom & gloom?
2/1/2006 6:04:53 PM
Hello Anthony, It is not clear to everyone yet so they are confused about what the changes are. People panic, People don't read everything, People have a hard time with change. They will see it is really not that big of a deal. It is all for the better and they will see it or they wont. It is up to them. That is what I see for now. Great Forum for people to talk about it. Thanks my friend, Your Jewel,
+0
2/1/2006 6:18:07 PM
Hi Little Jewel. Ahh the gentle voice of reason. You are quite right Lisa, people always react if given the wrong information or partial information as is the case in some of the other forums. Thanks for your generous reply. Your Security Friend in Las Vegas.
+0
Lisa Westberry

1972 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/1/2006 6:22:07 PM
Thank you Anthony, I am glad to see a Forum on this as a discussion. It might help to get some peoples questions answered. This will help bring a calm to the situation. Your Jewel,
+0
2/1/2006 6:29:27 PM
Hi Lisa. Dave is the man who made the forum, I'm just the signpost to point more people to his correct version of the facts. Thanks anyway for you praise though. Your Security Friend in Las Vegas.
+0