Menu

Promote
Devasish Gupta

1595 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Look and Feel Younger, Turn Back Time... The Harvard experiment!
5/26/2015 4:21:25 PM
Why it really is possible to turn back time...

Did you know one of the most powerful psychological discoveries last century showed that the mind can slow or even reverse the aging process?

I know it sounds crazy, but here's what happened...

A Harvard University experiment organized for a group of men from a nursing home to spend a week together immersed in the culture of 20 years before.

From the technology to the newspapers to the posters on the walls - it was like going back in time.

The men were given a battery of cognitive and physical tests before and after the experiment - and in just seven days made dramatic improvements.

But most startling was how different they looked.

People who had never met them were asked to guess their ages... and all estimated the men to be younger than they really were.

Today's Takeaway-

Turns out the saying 'You're only as old as you feel' is somewhat true. If you feel younger, you look and act younger.

As a hypnotherapist, this makes sense to me.

I know that it didn't matter that the men knew consciously they were in a psychology experiment.

It's the unconscious mind you need to get onside if you really want to make improvements.

If you want to look and feel younger Click Here to try our download based on the Harvard experiment, 'Turn Back Time'...

To a week of feeling stronger and healthier.

Roger Elliott
Co-founder
Hypnosis Downloads

Anti Aging Hypnosis, Why it really is possible to turn back time..

Free Business Success Masterclass!

3 step method to grow your business by 300% in 100 days

Proven Neuro Marketing strategies to generate leads & sales

Identify eager prospects & appeal to their deepest emotional needs

The insider secrets to Marketing to get more leads, more sales, & more PROFITS

Click Here to Join Winning The Game Of Business Masterclass>>>

New Reply
+2

facebook
Like us on Facebook!