Menu

Promote
Devasish Gupta

1595 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Ancient Indian Legend will give you a real [A Ha Moment], Read if you feel somet
5/25/2015 4:57:04 PM
Ancient Indian Legend will give you a real [A Ha Moment], Read if you feel something is missing!

What are you looking for?

I'm telling you this because I care...

Check out this old Indian legend I am madly in love with...

=====

There was once a time when all human beings were Gods, but they so abused their divinity that Brahma, the chief God, decided to take it away from them and hide it.

But where? Brahma called a council of the Gods to help him decide.

[Let's bury it deep in the earth,] said the Gods.

But Brahma answered, [No, that will not do because humans will dig into the earth and find it.]

Then the Gods said, [Let's sink it in the deepest ocean.]

But Brahma said, [No, not there, for they will learn to dive into the ocean and will find it.]

Then the Gods said, [Let's take it to the top of the highest mountain and hide it there.]

But once again Brahma replied, [No, that will not do either, because they will eventually climb every mountain.]

Then the Gods gave up and said, [We do not know where to hide it, because it seems that there is no place in existence that humans will not eventually reach.]

Brahma thought for a long time and then said, [Here is what we will do. We will hide their divinity deep in the center of their own being, for humans will never think to look for it there.]

All the Gods agreed that this was the perfect hiding place, and the deed was done. And since that time humans have been going up and down the earth, digging, diving, climbing, and exploring, searching for something already within themselves.

=====

If you're prepared to stop searching in the wrong places, and finally rediscover your own inner divinity Or as my friends Amish and Puja Shah call it, your Inner Riches.

Remember to join the community as we dive into the Inner Riches Meditation Experience:

This 9-day experience is about overcoming the inner blocks holding you back from what you want in life - in your career, finances, relationships, health and your legacy.

By conditioning you to easily & consistently achieve a transcendent state of meditation on demand.

All so you can tap into your highest consciousness and deepest gifts - without the mind chatter or restlessness that trips up most people.

It takes only a few minutes a day (you just login anytime of the day and follow the guided meditation instructions - you can even do it at your lunch break).

And it's mindfully designed for ALL skill levels - even if you've never meditated in your life.

Listen: Amish and Puja are the kind of teachers who walk the talk.

Amish is an inspiringly successful Inc. 500 entrepreneur. Puja is a respected yoga and meditation instructor. Together they lead a human potential movement of over 70,000 called Project:Yourself.

And from guided meditations rooted in ancient wisdom, to exercises crafted with space-age brainwave science.

This experience they have crafted empowers you with some of the most powerful scientific and spiritual consciousness expansion tools on the planet - in bite-sized daily nuggets, and 100% complimentary.

Discover who you really are and what you're really capable of through the Inner Riches Meditation Experience.

So many in our community are already on board:

Please secure your spot quickly:

Discover who you really are and what you're really capable of through the Inner Riches Meditation Experience.

Free Business Success Masterclass!

3 step method to grow your business by 300% in 100 days

Proven Neuro Marketing strategies to generate leads & sales

Identify eager prospects & appeal to their deepest emotional needs

The insider secrets to Marketing to get more leads, more sales, & more PROFITS

Click Here to Join Winning The Game Of Business Masterclass>>>

New Reply
+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!