Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Richard Mathiason

1539 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Knowing Vitality and Zest
5/24/2015 12:32:27 PM

The Daily Prayer 05.24.2015

“Knowing Vitality and Zest”

Rev. Martha Quintana, Senior Minister

The Time is Now - Rev Martha Quintana, Senior Minister

There is One Life so big, so beautiful that all who see it are inspired and left in awe. I call on this One Life and know that even as I think It, It arrives in all of Its glory. This One Life is what I call God. It is known by many names, God, Creator, Love, Beauty, Truth, Mohammed, Allah, Joy, Health, Mother/Father. All of Its names speak to the same Loving Source and I know this Loving Source in my own being.

In this moment, I align with Loving Source so fully and so completely that I am deeply and profoundly blessed. This alignment washes away anything unlike love and I am left clean and renewed. Anything that may have plagued my mind or my life cannot stand when Loving Source is present and I acknowledge It recognizing the highest and best of myself. Like It, I am love, beauty, truth, joy, and I am the loving source of my own life. As I know this for me, I know this for everyone who reads this prayer.

I affirm and declare vitality and zest. I am passionate about my life and I am engaged in every aspect with a clarity and knowledge that gives rise to all the next right steps for me. I am alive in my own work and I am happy in all of my relationships. Anyone and anything that is toxic to me cannot continue in my presence. I am

alive with possibility and all is well.

Knowing this, I give thanks. I am so grateful for Loving Source and so grateful for all of the love in my life. I am thankful for my renewed zest and I am happy that I accomplish all that I set out before me. It is a good life.

I am happy. This prayer is complete. And so it is. Amen.

Rev. Martha Quintana is Senior Minister at the Rio Grande Center for Spiritual Living, Albuquerque, NM 87107

Share The Love by adding this post your social networks.

#God #knowingvitalityandzest #CenterForSpiritualLiving #RioGrandeCenterForSpiritualLiving #RGCSL #scienceofmind #religiousscience

+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!