Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
BusinessWeek - Blogs Will Change Your Business
2/1/2006 5:26:56 AM
Blogs Will Change Your Business Look past the yakkers, hobbyists, and political mobs. Your customers and rivals are figuring blogs out. Our advice: Catch up...or catch you later This is the opener from the cover story on the May 2, 2005 edition of BusinessWeek. The article is extremely full of what's up with blogs and why you can't ignore anymore the need of one for your business. The story even covers General Motors now having a public blog and why. Read up, catch up...or catch you later http://www.businessweek.com/magazine/content/05_18/b3931001_mz001.htm Newest Release: Podcasting For Fun & Profit! FREE Niche Report Coming soon "Ads By The Squares" www.adsbythesquares.com Kenneth R Sword Jr Co-CEO - Bizzy Blogz http://www.bizzyblogz.com/krsword Copy this link to your RSS Reader: http://www.bizzyblogz.com/rss.php?u=krsword
+0
Tim
Tim Southernwood

839 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: BusinessWeek - Blogs Will Change Your Business
2/1/2006 10:36:01 AM
Thanks Kenneth. Just what I needed! lol Something more to read! This one looks a lot more important than many though. BTW, have you seen any information or articles in how to develop more hours in a day? lol T
Tim Southernwood/Get eH² Packs!/BlogNet Awards We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act but a habit - Aristotle
+0
Nan
Nan Herring

3059 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/1/2006 5:31:40 PM
hi, this is a great read. i, for one, am sold on the power of the blog. mine keeps changing, day by day. it can do so me more then a website can. with all the new technology, and a good blog, you can do what ever you like. i have advertising, my business opportunities, articles on the newest technlogy, links to stores, and sometimes even something that is just plain fun. the articles on more hours a day, we all could use. they would be posted on my blog so fast. nan
+0
2/4/2006 11:45:20 PM
Yes.. And with everything that's been going on lately.. I so glad we can make changes to blogs at the drop of a hat! :)
Don't delete my cookies, They're YUMMY!!
+0
3/4/2006 9:50:14 PM
Thanks for the forum. Also Philena, Nice blog. I have one but do not keep up with it and several business opt I am busy with. Also at over 60. I am not as 'fast on my feet', as I used to be. I am just started skimming a hard book called "customers.com" by Patricia Seybold dated 1998. Dealing with how to use internet web for business. I have been on-line for ten years trying to do several types of busines', but never found right fit to make money and residual income and have fun and all. Mostly helped others build their base and or did not know what i was doing. Guess i should use a blog to vent.... Truly, Rebecca Swinson
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!