Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Free MLM Training
4/23/2015 10:49:29 PM
First thanks to John for creating this forum as a place to exchange info about truly free products and services.

For anyone who has struggled with network marketing or who is frustrated with their results, I'm just curious....would it be okay if you had a proven system, that can guarantee your success in the Network Marketing profession without ever having to ask someone to take a look at your business opportunity? All free forever. No pitching and no credit card..

It starts with a free ebook....and continues with free training that most serious marketers agree is life changing. Click here for the ebook...that will change your life and your business.

Wishing you only the best.

+0
John Priestley

481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
RE: Free MLM Training
4/26/2015 8:01:34 AM
Hi there and thanks for your post.

This sounds a bit like it might be 10-Steps or Mentoring for Free or whatever it is called now. Please correct me if I am wrong. How are you getting on with it? How long have you been involved?

Best regards and looking forward to hearing from you soon, John.
Onward and upward,
John Priestley
-------------------------------
This is what I use to help build my downline for free...
http://www.listsurfing.com/?rid=4285
and you might like to check this out, while you are about it...
https://clubshop.com/index.aspx?data=UbB2XEz8UKQ=
+0
4/28/2015 12:26:08 AM
John:
I have been involved for the last six months and it has been working for me! It frees me up to get customers off-line. I assume that you where involved in the past?

Ivan

+0
4/28/2015 1:54:40 AM
HI Ivan, I don't know who John is...I think you were responding to my ad... but yes I have been involved with Mentoring for Free for a couple of months and find it by far the best training I have ever experienced for network marketing. Thanks for your comments. Celeste
+0
4/28/2015 1:58:35 AM
HI John....now I see who Ivan was replying to...sorry about that...yes it is Mentoring for Free and I am a big fan...when it comes to MLM training it is hard to beat and it truly is free...no gimmicks Teaches what you need to be a professional network marketer..with 10 free training sessions a week. and the material is some of the best...includes both skills training and self development. Thanks for your question.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!