Menu

Promote
Devasish Gupta

1595 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Quit Smoking! Become a Non Smoker Using Hypnosis... Hypnosis Live!
4/20/2015 5:12:55 PM
Lies Smokers Use to Stay Stuck...

"I have tried to quit smoking, after having smoked for a period of time, and I know that it will be hard."
"I know I will gain weight."
"I know I will be out of control."
"What will I do with my hands?"
"I love to smoke."
"How can I still have a sociable drink without a cigarette"?
"I love the taste of the cigarette.";
"If someone gets in my face, smoking will take back what they said."
"If I get fired smoking will make it easier to bear the firing."
"If I lose something (money;jewelry;etc.) smoking will help me find it."
"If I get into an accident, smoking will take the dents out of the car."
"If someone close to me moves or dies, smoking will bring them back."

Signs that you don't want to quit!!

If you have others in the home, especially children, you still smoke in the house.

You haven't cut back on smoking. Your vehicle still has old butts in the ashtray when you come for your session to stop.

Stop Smoking: Break the Habit to Get Smoke-Free, with Hypnosis...

Since we are all different, the degree of difficulty can vary with each person. Some report that they experienced an easy transformation to non-smoking status. Others have reported they felt anxious, nervous and uptight as though it were almost impossible. (They heard from well meaning friends or family that "they" had all or some of these symptoms) It is not impossible.

With the use of hypnosis, the process of becoming a non-smoker becomes much easier. The only requirement is that you must truly have the desire to quit.

"Can you make me quit smoking?"

Many smokers ask this question by people who have the desire to quit but don't want to make the effort. Frequently, they are the ones that say they really enjoy smoking and are not ready to quit.

I tell them I can't make anyone do anything. I don't have any control over anyone. However, I can influence change in someone who really wants to change.

Don't think a magic bolt of lightening will come down, strike you and instantly transform you into a non-smoker.

If I had such magical powers I would be on the beach somewhere.

If I really could make someone quit, no one would be smoking.

Many people are under a misconception that while in hypnosis, someone can control you. Nothing could be farther from the truth. You have far more control over your mind and body, when you are in hypnosis. This is why many people quit smoking, easily manage the stress in their life, build self esteem and self confidence, lose weight, sleep soundly, attract healthy relationships, stop fears and phobias, reduce chronic pain and much more. The possibilities for achievement are endless.

How does it work?

I believe that for a successful hypnosis session trust is most important. If you don't trust your hypnotist, it won't work. Trust your intuition. It's usually correct. Rapport is equally important. If you don't have a sense that the hypnotist understands you or what you want, again hypnosis won't work.

You must also have a desire to be successful - want it and believe the hypnosis will work and it will.

"The Greater the need or desire, the better the results!"

Desire to change is necessary for long lasting results. If you tell the hypnotist you are quitting because a friend, relative or significant other asked you to use hypnosis, in order to make changes for their benefit, it won't work. You didn't start smoking because of that person. You need to be the one that wants to quit smoking, for your own personal well being. Therefore, if you have the desire to quit smoking, hypnosis can make the difference for you.

All right, you have the desire.

What comes next?

How can you really tell when you're ready to become a non-smoker?

Signs that you mean it!! If you have others in the home, especially children, do you still smoke in the house?

There are several ways in which you can quit smoking, with the use of hypnosis. You can attend a group session, in which general suggestions are given. (I used to conduct large group smoking seminars. Usually there is a 30-40% success rate with the group.

With a private session (100% success rates)that gets to the heart of the matter of your specific reasons for smoking and the benefits you receive as a non-smoker. Some people can achieve success attending a group hypnosis session. Others won't. I recommend a private session for those of you that were not successful with a group. Possibly the reasons that keep you smoking were not addressed in the group session. Everyone is different and unique. In a private session, the suggestions are tailored to suit you and only you.

In my practice, I ask lots of questions about the client's smoking habit. Understanding of that person's habit is necessary, to determine how to formulate the suggestions that will be used with the hypnosis.

Perhaps you have been told by your doctor that your health is failing, if you don't quit smoking. Perhaps your own mind is sending you messages that it's time to quit.

Aren't you tired of being the slave to your habit?

Perhaps you want to be the role model for young people in the house.

Perhaps you notice you pant and gasp after short walks from the parking lot to the mall. Really out of breath. Perhaps hypnosis is the answer for you.

Dr. Michael Stower, DCH
http://www.hypnosisworld.com/

Quit Smoking! Become a Non Smoker Using Hypnosis... Hypnosis Live!

Free Business Success Masterclass!

3 step method to grow your business by 300% in 100 days

Proven Neuro Marketing strategies to generate leads & sales

Identify eager prospects & appeal to their deepest emotional needs

The insider secrets to Marketing to get more leads, more sales, & more PROFITS

Click Here to Join Winning The Game Of Business Masterclass>>>

New Reply
+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!