Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Richard Mathiason

1539 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Knowing that Divine Power
3/4/2015 4:35:05 PM

The Daily Prayer 03.04.2015

” Knowing that Divine Power”

Chris Duvall, RScP

Chris Duvall, RScP

I look to the One that is unburdened by worry, unweighted by illness or other material conditions, and is unhindered in Its rush to me as I recognize It. I know that It always sees and hears me and is unceasingly with me. At my invitation, It dissolves anything in me unlike to Itself, exposing only Its own Light and Truth.

Its Essence shines through me and through every circumstance of my life. I now consciously align myself with Its high purpose. I know that It is working with me to create a willingness in me to do that which needs to be done by me today. Without denying anything, I surrender all judgment of self, others, or situations. I am free.

In an attitude of love and confidence I go forward into this day, knowing that Divine Power, Presence & Intelligence does all the work that needs to be done. I am at rest and in joy. I praise the Infinite Ability and Activity of God in all. And so it is.

First, realize that Divine Power is; then unify with It; and then speak the word as “one having authority,” for the Law is “the servant of the Eternal Spirit throughout all the ages.”

Holmes, Ernest (1998-08-24). The Science of Mind: The Definitive Edition (p. 332). Penguin Group. Kindle Edition.

Chris Duvall is a Practitioner at the Rio Grande Center for Spiritual Living, Albuquerque, NM 87107

Share The Love by adding this post your social networks.

#God #knowingthatdivinepower #CenterForSpiritualLiving #RioGrandeCenterForSpiritualLiving#RGCSL #scienceofmind #religiousscience

jamilula550

http://abqjamilulaconcertapril18.eventbrite.com

Get the 2015 Workbook by Rev Martha Quintana

and follow along with the Podcasts of this years talks.

The Year of the Mystic Workbook.

+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!