Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Ken
Ken Wolff

1889 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Which Do You Like Better, Facebook or Adlandpro?
2/22/2015 12:16:35 AM
Here is another reason I like Adlandpro more than Facebook. I tried to pay this Facebook ad forward for my friend Mohd Najib. I tried on some of my favorite safelist and what happens is a blank page shows up. I am convinced it is because Facebook does something in their links that prevents their site from showing anyplace outside of Facebook, or the Safelist that I tried do not post anything from Facebook. The two safelist that I tried were HotSpotMailer and Punch Card Mailer.

So I am going to send this post redirecting 3007 of my randomly selected friends to come here to see Mohd's ad. Anyone can click here to see it in The Soaring Eagle Team on Facebook. It is the top post there at this time.
========================================
...Here is Mohd Najib's ad:
=================================
January 26 at 8:07pm
=================================
Most people never get wealthy simply because they are not trained to recognize opportunities right in front of them.. Are u ready for something that will change your life for ever http://mnnnajib614.totaltakeover.com/prelaunch.php Watch this video and u find it
==================================
Click on the link above or the graphic below to join...come back here and post your link and we sill work as a team to build your downline to Infinity. Each time a new member joins with the latest link we will move this thread to the top. grin emoticon

==================================
I will now share this post in
HotSpotMailer and Punch Card Mailer.

Ken Wolff
wolff2001@gmail.com
916-704-9238

The Soaring Eagle Team
+0
Kathy Clouse

2 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
2/22/2015 2:57:26 AM
Ken,
Hi to you and your beautiful wife, hope all is going great with you. Second, love what you have done here.

And, lastly, I voted for other. I did it because for me, facebook and adlandpro are two very different sites. I go to Facebook where my friends from all over are, my family and I connect and share(they all live away from me). We can instantly share pictures, chat, play games, what ever. Adlandpro is set up for people who are online marketers, none of my family nor friends is, to network with, post ads, in some cases spam, form groups, teach & learn marketing.

I like both sites in their strengths, about equally.

Kathy
Kathy Clouse "Every step there is challenge in life. It's up to you how you learn to overcome and how you use it as advantage to make it interesting and meaningful. Need marketing tools? Check this site out: http://www.buildabizonline.com/index3.php?katclouse
+0
Ken
Ken Wolff

1889 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/22/2015 7:53:23 AM
Quote:
Ken,
Hi to you and your beautiful wife, hope all is going great with you. Second, love what you have done here.

And, lastly, I voted for other. I did it because for me, facebook and adlandpro are two very different sites. I go to Facebook where my friends from all over are, my family and I connect and share(they all live away from me). We can instantly share pictures, chat, play games, what ever. Adlandpro is set up for people who are online marketers, none of my family nor friends is, to network with, post ads, in some cases spam, form groups, teach & learn marketing.

I like both sites in their strengths, about equally.

Kathy

Thank you so much for your vote Kathy!Kathy's profile The 1st other. You made some very good points. I do like both Adlandpro and Facebook myself and other communities too. I have 3 pages on Facebook. The Soaring Eagle Team page for online marketing, Shaklee Independent Distributors Ken & Elaine Wolff for our primary business and my personal page for family and friends. There are so many aspects to Adlandpro. It is like Disneyland. You just can't do it all. I focus primarily on the community and developing relationships with my friends there.

Not sure where we first connected Kathy but I see you in a lot of the other communities that we both belong to. Elaine and I have a special place in our heart for you. Hugs,

Ken
Ken Wolff
wolff2001@gmail.com
916-704-9238

The Soaring Eagle Team
+0
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/22/2015 4:06:18 PM
Hi Ken,

I am a lover of AdLandPro. I'll take over all the other ones. I know they don't have a CEO like we do. Bogdan is always there to help a friend. I like the forums we can have on ALP.

I go to FB to play words with friends and read what people are doing, that is about it, for me.

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+1
Patricia Bartch

9394 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/22/2015 7:18:11 PM
I voted for facebook and my reasons:

i interact daily with 70-100 friends who are good friends and are on facebook. i communicate with my family and we have a secret group where we can talk. i interact with my friends and I don't have any Bashers - Haters who bully me. I can interact with my Democrat friends as much as I want. i play several fun games on facebook. I have posted lots of pictures in my FB photo albums and my friends can also see them posted to my wall. I read Global breaking news from friends as it happens

The above mentions are not available here on Adland.

I do like Adland alot.

I love my "fun forum" and over the years, hundreds of people have interacted on my forum. Unfortunately most of those people have left Adland and are not here any more. Now I only communicate with about 20-25 people here. I really miss the friends who have left Adland, they left a big hole in my heart.

We have a Adland group on FB that is nice - please let me know if you want to join. One good thing about our group is that it is just social. no advertising, no word wars are allowed.

I LOVE MY COMPUTER FRIENDS.

Pat
I'm Your AVON LADY: http://youravon.com/pbartch *Ask me how to get FREE Shipping.
+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!