Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Richard Mathiason

1539 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Prayer for Loving Kindness
1/27/2015 2:46:37 PM

The Daily Prayer 01.27.2015

“Prayer for Loving Kindness”

Nancy Bowers, RScP

Nancy Bowers, RScP -- God Is In Everyone

This is only one Life. I call It God. It is the Source of all things. It is the Energy of the Universe. And this One Power is Goodness. It is Love. Its essence is Peace. Its message is Harmony. It is the Soother, the Beloved of Its One Ultimate Creation – mankind. It is the Harbinger of Creativity, the Breath of Tender Mercy. It is Grace. It is Kindness. It is Absolute Loving Kindness.

This One Life is mine. It is what beats my heart, soothes my soul, whispers in my ear of the greatness of my being. It knows me. It loves me. It returns me to the truth of who and what I am in a flicker; in a nanosecond, it anchors me in peace and I return home to the warm embrace of He who created me. In an instant, I am home, for He who created me loves me always. He who created me cherishes me, for He recognizes in me this magnificent being. He knows that I am the light of the world and He nurtures my soul’s remembrance of my true home.

Yet, this Beloved, God, Spirit, the One Source feels this way not only about me, but about everyone, and therefore knows this truth about you. He/She/It knows who you are always: you are a honey child of the One, the beloved of Spirit, the sweetheart of the Divine. You are this magnificent being. You are the light of the world. And so knowing this, I now speak my word for you, precious one. I speak my word that you might remember the truth of who and what you are.

You are a divine expression of the one life. You are the peace of God, the love of God, the harmony and creativity of the One Power. And I affirm for you perfect kindness always, loving kindness forever. I affirm your gentleness and your passion that you might recognize how they are present in every word you speak and in every action you take. I affirm for you boundaries that are clear, yet loving. I affirm that in maintaining them that you demonstrate love and you model respect, you exemplify peace. You are honorable. You are integrous. You are a shining example of what God intended his children to be.

You allow yourself defenselessness knowing that love needs no defending. You allow God to be your safety and in the safety of His arms, you feel how you are saturated in love. You are surrounded by peace. You are safe and you are whole.

And I find thanks. Thanks for God, for Science of Mind, and for the Rio Grande Center. I am grateful for this community and I am grateful for you. Grateful for the opportunity to fill your soul with this reminder so that transformation is yours whenever you need it.

Then I let it go. For God Himself answered this prayer before it was written. His blessings anoint and the healing is done. And So It Is. Amen.

Nancy Bowers is a Practitioner at the Rio Grande Center for Spiritual Living, Albuquerque, NM 87107

Share The Love by adding this post to your social networks.

#God #health #CenterForSpiritualLiving #RioGrandeCenterForSpiritualLiving #RGCSL #scienceofmind #religiousscience

+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!