Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Ken
Ken Wolff

1889 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Join in the 30 Day Challenge
12/5/2014 8:03:51 PM
join TTP

Hello ALP Friends,

Join in the 30 day challenge at Tezak Traffic Power!

It is always best to join with someone you know like and trust. Get to know some of the members by clicking on the links and graphics below. Join and become an active member and enjoy the rewards that go with it. Add your graphics and links by clicking new reply below.

Here are the Members of the Tezak Traffic Team:

Angel's profile pictureAngel Valenciano

Check out this awesome video about
what this team is all about!

Thank you Angel!

Charles Smith's profile pictureCharles Smith: Click Here to Join from Charles' adKreator Splash Page! If you do Charles will give you 10,000xp points.

I want to tell you that this is an awesome team. We are in contact daily sharing strategies for success!

Some of you may wonder what xp points are. If you are in Click Track Profit you know for sure. Everyone on this team is in CTP and will tell you that is a coveted gift. If you are not in CTP ask the member that you join Tezak Traffic Power with for a link to join and I am sure they will help you get up to speed with it and you will be glad that you did.

Join ClickTrackProfit

KrisKris Rogers: Click Here to join from Kris's adKreator Splash Page!

Patricia Patricia Dean

Ken's winter profile pictureKen Wolff:

Click here to see Ken's personalized splash for this.

Ruben's Profile pictureRuben Freitas: Click Here to see Ruben's Promo Page! Try this one as well Click Here!

Russell's profile pictureRussell Stockley Join TTP & earn 500 Credits

Teeray's ALP profileteerayclix

Click Here to see Teeray's Tezak Promo Splash Page!

Tony Tezak

Not yet a member? Click Here to Join!

Travis profile pictureTravis Best: Click here to see an awesome video!

We are close to going into full promotion of this page, You can help with your suggested edits and added comments. Click on the New Reply below. Make good use of the social network buttons and click on the thumbs up...the green one....careful not to click on the red one...LOL.
these are not clickable

Ken

Ken Wolff
wolff2001@gmail.com
916-704-9238

The Soaring Eagle Team
+1
Angel Valenciano

2 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
RE: Join in the 30 Day Challenge
12/7/2014 7:23:40 AM
 Awesome job Ken! This will certainly help out everyone on our team. Go TEAM! #TAOLIFETRIBE
Peace, Love, Namaste. Angel Valenciano
+2
Ken
Ken Wolff

1889 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/8/2014 2:40:53 AM
join Awesome Traffic

Hello ALP Friends,

Adlandpro is best known for it's free advertising since 1998. I just sent the free HTML ad below to my friends in Awesome Traffic.

Awesome Traffic Is Totally Amazing!

Nothing more needs to be said except go and join NOW!

Click Here to join!

Here is the Ad:

================================================================

join TTP

Fast Start Sign-Up Bonus of 150 Credits

Hey There Awesome Traffic Friends,

Join in the 30 day challenge at Tezak Traffic Power!

I found a site that is all about advertising YOU!
Advertising YOUR Business!

They have...
Website Ads
Banner Ads
Text Ads
Letter Ads
List Ads
Power Pro Ads (for upgraded members)

Tezak Traffic Power has over 106,300 members ready to view your ads.

Every day they give away HUNDREDS of Cash Prizes.

YOU win a Prize every 15 pages surfed. PLUS up to 50% Commissions.They have paid out to members over $204,000 in Commissions and Prize Money - Not many Traffic Exchanges can make that claim!

Join Today!

Join me in TTP and after you click the verification link in your welcome email, I will transfer 150 Credits to your account.

JOIN From My Personalized EBrand Splash Page!

http://goo.gl/oFSjBn

Cheers!
Ken Wolff

P.S. The Deeply Discounted OTO is totally awesome!
A side by side comparison of our 4 membership levels.
Never to be seen again!

Click Here To Visit The Site And Earn 150 Credits

Ken Wolff
wolff2001@gmail.com
916-704-9238

The Soaring Eagle Team
+1
Elaine Groff Wolff

314 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
12/8/2014 4:24:49 AM

join TTP

Hi ALP Friends,

As many of you know...I do not get by here as often as my husband Ken Wolff does. He does so much for me that I thought I would do something for him. Well, it is for me too.

I recently signed up as an affiliate here in Adlandpro. So I am inviting people to come and see all that Adlandpro has to offer as well as asking you and 5000 of my randomly selected friends in TopTierTraffic to help Ken in his 30 day challenge.

Here is the message that I sent:
========================================
Hi TTT Friends,

There are some great resources for you in Adlandpro. You can see some of them in the Tezak Traffic Power Team forum. My husband Ken Wolff is involved in a 30 day challenge and I would like to invite you to help with it. It is all explained in the forum you go to for credits.

While you are at it check out my blog post about all of the resources available to you in Adlandpro. It is best known for free advertising since 1998. Go to the URL below. The graphics and links will be live, safe, and clickable so you can join Adlandpro.

http://oregonsunflower.blogspot.com/2014/11/adlandpro.html

Elaine Groff-Wolff

=============================================================
The message links to the "
Join in the 30 Day Challenge ." thread.

Two things that I hope will happen. I hope to get some people to join Adlandpro and I hope that you will help Ken out by joining
Tezak Traffic Power . Click on the banner at the top or the text link above.

One thing I hear Ken say all the time is that you should join any program with someone you know like and trust. There are a lot of people in Adlandpro that are already in TTP. You will see some of them in in the original post above. Ask your friends and followers if they are members. If not, ask them to join with you.

Thanks,

Elaine .

Elaine Groff Wolff
+1
Ken
Ken Wolff

1889 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/9/2014 12:20:21 AM
Quote:

join TTP

Hi ALP Friends,

As many of you know...I do not get by here as often as my husband Ken Wolff does. He does so much for me that I thought I would do something for him. Well, it is for me too.

I recently signed up as an affiliate here in Adlandpro. So I am inviting people to come and see all that Adlandpro has to offer as well as asking you and 5000 of my randomly selected friends in TopTierTraffic to help Ken in his 30 day challenge.

Here is the message that I sent:
========================================
Hi TTT Friends,

There are some great resources for you in Adlandpro. You can see some of them in the Tezak Traffic Power Team forum. My husband Ken Wolff is involved in a 30 day challenge and I would like to invite you to help with it. It is all explained in the forum you go to for credits.

While you are at it check out my blog post about all of the resources available to you in Adlandpro. It is best known for free advertising since 1998. Go to the URL below. The graphics and links will be live, safe, and clickable so you can join Adlandpro.

http://oregonsunflower.blogspot.com/2014/11/adlandpro.html

Elaine Groff-Wolff

=============================================================
The message links to the "
Join in the 30 Day Challenge ." thread.

Two things that I hope will happen. I hope to get some people to join Adlandpro and I hope that you will help Ken out by joining
Tezak Traffic Power . Click on the banner at the top or the text link above.

One thing I hear Ken say all the time is that you should join any program with someone you know like and trust. There are a lot of people in Adlandpro that are already in TTP. You will see some of them in in the original post above. Ask your friends and followers if they are members. If not, ask them to join with you.

Thanks,

Elaine .

===============================================================
Thank you Elaine for your support!

Ken
Ken Wolff
wolff2001@gmail.com
916-704-9238

The Soaring Eagle Team
+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!