Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Welcome All To POTW Forum! (28th Edition)
2/1/2006 1:06:19 PM
Hello Doc, That picture was taken at the Ovation Awards night for theater by the LA Stage Alliance (West coast version of the Tony's). My brother Elias built a set for the play "Killer Joe" and he was nominated for an award, it was the first time he had built a set. That night I got to walk on the red carpet and I got to mingle with the celebrities. I was in front of the television camera for about a half hour waiting for my brother to be interviewed. The event was held at the really beautiful ORPHEUM THEATRE and the picture was taken after the event when everyone was celebrating with a glass of Champagne. The girl in the picture is my girlfriend. It was quite an exciting night. John Sanchez My Blogs Goodwill Ambassador Try these out! 1st DollarRandomizer 2nd 12DailyPro 3rd Profits4Surfing 4th SafePlaceHyip 5th AlienTrust 6th StormPayPro
+0
Craftie Linda

1349 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
2/2/2006 3:25:35 AM
Hi Doc Congratulations at been in the spotlight. Have a great week mt friend. Thanks Linda
+0
2/2/2006 7:56:53 AM
"Linda" Howdy and thank you so much ;) I guess I can now say I know how it feels to sit by the BEST OF THE BEST hint, hint!! ;) God bless you my dear friend, Doc...Romans 8:28><> 8)
+0
2/2/2006 4:21:53 PM
Howdy John, YOU 2 LOOK REALLY GOOD TOGETHER !!! ;) GOD IS SO AWESOME!!!!! ;) GOD BLESS YOU MY AWESOME FRIEND!!!!!!! :) Your Bubby, Doc...Romans 8:28><> 8)
+0
Carla Carey

3910 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/3/2006 2:05:53 PM
HI ((((DOC))) I am glad you had such a good week!!I love you a whole lot!!! Also, Thanks again John and LaNell for all the work you do on this forum. God Bless!! Carla 8)
Glad to make your acquaintance! Carla Carey
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!