Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
This thread is locked.
Promote
Felicia Harris

2109 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
* * 8,312 * * NEW Members on Thursday! History Making Growth!
1/27/2006 12:34:28 AM
(Most of this post is a repeat of a post that I wrote in another forum on Thursday. I have some friends who aren't members of that forum so here it is again just in case you haven't seen it yet.) You can sign-up for free right now! =======> http://www.hypertracker.com/go/profits4you/168/ First of all I keep track of how quickly 12 Daily Pro is growing by seeing what the ID numbers are for my newest referrals. Well early Monday morning my last sign up was ID # 290,202, Wednesday very early in the morning my last sign up had an ID # of 304,768. Folks that's 14,566 new sign ups in just 2 days, which is an average of over 7,000 per day. Now it's early Friday morning and guess what? On Thursday around 8,312 new members signed up with 12 Daily Pro! This type of growth for a program that is less than a year old is really off the charts! It's really history in the making. Yet they appear to be doing a pretty decent job of keeping things running business as normal for upgraded members. Unbelievable, I for sure wouldn't want to be on the admin inside trying to keep up and handle all of that growth! Yikes! But early Wednesday morning at the time that most sane people are sleeping I had another shocked out of my wits moment. Before Christmas I got distracted by some non-work things so I'm literally weeks behind calculating how much I'm earning week by week. I know how much I've earned altogether so far but I hadn't bothered to really think about how much I was earning on a monthly basis now. I knew with the way earnings jumped in December (typically a very slow time for home business opportunities) that in January things should really take off. Well early Wednesday morning I happened to look at my recent transactions and after adding up my commissions from the last expired positions, I was quite shocked to realize that at the rate of my earnings in January for just my referral commissions I'm now earning a six figure income when I annualize it! Gulp! (shock) And that isn't even including the money I'm earning from the money I put back into the program. I'm in awe. Before the summer of last year I was unemployed and trying in vain to work from home and now I'm earning a six figure income. No other business could have accomplished that, I just joined in early August and for several months it wasn't even my primary program and I didn't even give it much attention! And this is real money earned. We're not talking about fake numbers that mean nothing. Every time a position expires the amount is paid to my payment account in 7 business days. This is for real. Which is why the program is growing at such break neck speed, the excitement is growing because people have a program to share with others that puts all upgraded members in profit in less than a month even with zero referrals. And to think in early August that my sponsor who is a friend of mine, literally had to pull, push me into this program. I had zero interest because I didn't think it had the potential to be a big money maker. (um, shows how smart I can be at times) So now I think my sponsor's birthday should be made a national holiday. (you think I'm joking, but I'm not) Although I've never met him face to face he's turning 59 on March 7th and I'm going to send the dear man a birthday gift. He deserves it. If it wasn't for his insistence and caring about me, I wouldn't be in this and now I'm earning a six figure income because of it. And this isn't the type of business where you have to keep purchasing products, hoping your people keep spending more out of pocket money, while not being in profit to keep your income from shrinking. The beauty of this program is that once you're making the money your income increases and it's passive income once you're earning it. Your income can naturally increase because you can choose to put your profits back in and give yourself a pay raise without putting any new out of pocket money into it. Your income can increase because as your referrals realize the program works they'll invest more into it either from out of pocket or just by using their referral commissions to put more in. It's something you don't have to work and sweat to sustain once you put forth the effort to build it, it takes on a life of it's own. * * * I'm going to be looking at and evaluating a resource that can help to educate you on 12 Daily Pro, get trained set up, train your new people for you and create a monthly income stream for you all at the same time. I'll try to evaluate it sometime on Thursday. If I like I'll pass it onto you. If you're a new friend who hasn't read my earlier posts, you can read all about the back ground information on 12 Daily Pro on this thread. http://community.adlandpro.com/forumShowPost.aspx?PostID=268355 * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * In any case since I and several of my referrals in 12 Daily Pro are now earning thousands a month, I feel the need to diversify as soon as possible. So over the next 5 weeks I'll try to create a portfolio of 11 passive earning programs and then I'll monitor how pleased I am with the programs and will notify you if I decide to drop my recommendation of one program and replace it with something else. I've experienced in the past earning way over $1000 a week from another program and instantly being unemployed when the program shut down, so I've learned my lesson the hard way and I never want to experience what that feels like again. And I don't want my referrals to experience it either. It's a real downer to put it mildly. SO I'm going to diversify and add 10 additional income streams to go alone with my primary program which is 12 Daily Pro. I already have another income stream from my free test drive program. What ever you do even if you don't follow my recommendations, once you're earning a good income from one program start to diversify to protect yourself. My personal game plan is to continue to focus on maxing out 12 Daily Pro, so that I have $6000 invested in it every day, and I'll also work on joining 10 other passive earning programs starting at just the minimum level. Maxing out in 12 Daily Pro will take 3 $3000 positions and I should be there in less than a month or two. Once I'm there I'll start putting in more money into the other 10 programs in my portfolio. I'll update you on the progress of my Profit4you Success Portfolio next week. ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Oh my 12 Daily Pro sponsor is going to the 12 Daily Pro convention. I'm not going, but I'll get an update from him and pass on anything that I think you should know.

I've enjoyed making money working from home for over 8 years. I have a real passion to show others how to do the same.

All members share in a revenue profit pool that is paid out several times a day! You don't have to sponsor to participate and earn. Get paid very well just for advertising your business. No daily sub commitment. Start with as little as a one time $2 ad. This site has a write up that explains what makes this income stream so unique. ~ ~ http://success4you.blinkweb.com/

~ Register for free today. ===>>> http://dld.bz/Wealth_Creation4you

This income cash strategy paid me $500 the first week that I tried it. Since then it has paid me over and over again. Now it come with a free Marketing System. You can also access marketing resources and training to help you to build any business. You can be paid in 48 hours.~ ~http://Time4profit.ws ~

+0
Re: * * 8,312 * * NEW Members on Thursday! History Making Growth!
1/27/2006 1:36:24 AM
Felicia, I will check it out. Thanks for bringing the opportunity to my attention. Tom Moore
+0
Neil Reinhardt

1314 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
1/27/2006 2:18:26 AM
WOW FELICA, THAT IS GREAT! It is wonderful to read you are earning a good income. I know from experience how terrible worrying about money all the time is. (like I am now.) Maybe, someday soon, I will be able to get my teeth fixed and get a laptop instead of using this old WebTV. I wish you continued success!
This Grumpy Old Son Of A Beach says: For a simple, inexpensive, and great tasting, way to earn money, click here: ----------------------- http://NeilsTeam.jerkydirect.com -------------------- And for a progam which is better than most mlm's I know of
+0
Felicia Harris

2109 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/27/2006 3:48:44 AM
You're welcome Tom. Thanks for looking.

I've enjoyed making money working from home for over 8 years. I have a real passion to show others how to do the same.

All members share in a revenue profit pool that is paid out several times a day! You don't have to sponsor to participate and earn. Get paid very well just for advertising your business. No daily sub commitment. Start with as little as a one time $2 ad. This site has a write up that explains what makes this income stream so unique. ~ ~ http://success4you.blinkweb.com/

~ Register for free today. ===>>> http://dld.bz/Wealth_Creation4you

This income cash strategy paid me $500 the first week that I tried it. Since then it has paid me over and over again. Now it come with a free Marketing System. You can also access marketing resources and training to help you to build any business. You can be paid in 48 hours.~ ~http://Time4profit.ws ~

+0
1/27/2006 3:50:16 AM
hi felicia i have just started this 12 daily pro and quite excited but need some help as to best ways to get sign ups ? please help yours sincerely j minter
WOW!! Get seen -- get paid! You can now get paid to drive your car, wear T-shirts, and more! Just join the EyeEarn Advertising Network and start earning money effortlessly while you go about your day! It's fun, easy, and no experience is necessary! http:
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!