Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Ken
Ken Wolff

1889 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Awesome Downline Builder Perfect for Click Track Profit Teams
8/11/2014 1:53:52 AM

Hi Friends,

I highly recommend the downline builder in Money Tree Advertising. It is specially designed to follow the most heavily traveled traffic on the Internet. Where would that be?

Join ClickTrackProfit
It is to the sites involved in the Click Track Profit Team Surfing including the Daily Challenge, the key sites in the Gold & Silver Vaults, and the blue, green, yellow, & red mine sites in the Sub-Games.

CTP Team Surfing Sites

Help everyone on your team to get referrals in all of the key sites. Train your Team to get their new sites from someone they know like and trust. That would probably be someone on your team. Here are the steps to take to make this work for your team and to create success for everyone.

1. Have the Team Leader or someone on the team you sellect join
Money Tree Advertising and fill out the downline builder.

2. Have the next person in line on your team to join MTA and fill out the downline builder joining any of the programs that they have not joined and put in their links.

3. Do this until all members of your team have joined under the member in front of them.

4. Doing this you have a downline to infinity started and can build a massive downline in all the key sites in The CTP Team Surfing Network.

Don't stop there. Share strategies for promoting your programs all over the Internet.

I have this started for our CTP Team Wake Up Now on The Soaring Eagle Team page in Facebook.

To your success,

Ken's profile
Ken Wolff

Ken's ALP Banner

Ken Wolff
wolff2001@gmail.com
916-704-9238

The Soaring Eagle Team
+1
Ken
Ken Wolff

1889 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Awesome Downline Builder Perfect for Click Track Profit Teams
10/25/2014 10:20:14 PM

Some big changes coming soon in Money Tree Advertising. It was one of Michael Mallia'sMichael's profile
favorite programs.

He liked it so much that he has become the new owner. I know that many of you joined MTA and may have noticed it has slowed down over the past couple of months. I am going to help Michael get it going again and would ask that you join us. Michael wants to make it more rewarding and user friendly.

If you have ideas that you would like to see in the new
Money Tree Advertising post a message in this thread. #Everything is open for discussion here. Feel free to add your clickable graphics and text links.

Ken join MTA
Ken Wolff
wolff2001@gmail.com
916-704-9238

The Soaring Eagle Team
+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!