Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Shirley's Epilepsy Awareness Program
11/18/2014 4:58:50 AM
10_1_136.gifHi Joyce,
That sounds like a great idea. This girl has great aspirations but does not have the money to back herself up. She owes our $150.00 fee before we can actually sign her contract plus as she is a minor her father has to sign as her guardian. I told her that if she could help me design some T-shirts I will give her a commission for each one we sell. Once her initial fee has been paid her commissions will be sent directly to her. She has two completed so far.
another finished design.jpg

shirleys epilepsey awarness .jpg Actually, I like both of these and I believe that I can utilize both. Right now I need to figure out which one would be more suited for T-shirts and which would be more appropriate for Coffee Mugs. In this way,people will have a choice of either coffee mugs or T-shirts. I am not sure if the market has changed that much, however I believe the coffee mugs will be less expensive then the T-shirts to have made up. I am looking at the bottom one for mugs because they would be wrap around having Shirley's picture and message on one side with the four hearts on the other side. What do you think?
GOD BLESS YOU
~Mike~
http://www.countryvalues65.com/epilepsy
If you buy them by the fleet they are cheaper.
ufofleet.jpg
Michael J. Caron (Mike) TRUTH IN ADVERTISING!! Friends First. Business Later.
+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/18/2014 9:58:40 AM

I am sure the one on top would sell well, Mike. Great design.

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+1
Joyce Parker Hyde

1967 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/18/2014 3:13:57 PM
Last night I thought the bottom one but this morning I agree with Miguel. The top one looks more like its' for a bigger thing than just for Shirley.
Maybe the 2nd for a 2nd choice, maybe people would want more than one to choose from.
+0
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/18/2014 5:49:03 PM
10_1_136.gifThank you both. I am leaning more toward the top one myself. I believe it has more eye appeal and the more that I look at the bottom one, it seems to be more suited for coffee mugs.

GOD BLESS YOU

~Mike~
http://www.countryvalues65.com/epilepsy

Now, to get some outside opinions

ufobeam.jpg
Michael J. Caron (Mike) TRUTH IN ADVERTISING!! Friends First. Business Later.
+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!