Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Shirley's Epilepsy Awareness Program
8/14/2014 11:04:06 PM
10_1_136.gifHi Joyce,

They are both good friends of mine. I will contact them. I'm not sure if either one is still on AdlandPro, but I do know that they are both on Facebook. I just put a donate button on my website in case anyone wants to help. That's not a hint. You have done plenty. Is Joe feeling all right? The reason that I ask is because I have noticed that some of his posts on Facebook have seemed kind of negative. I believe he was either in the hospital or had an operation awhile back, however I have seen some rather negative posts from him. On Facebook, people will put you down for no reason whatsoever, but I'm not sure what the problem was. Thank you for the good advice.
GOD BLESS YOU
~Mike~
http://www.countryvalues65.com
Michael J. Caron (Mike) TRUTH IN ADVERTISING!! Friends First. Business Later.
+1
Joyce Parker Hyde

1967 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/15/2014 12:03:50 AM
Joe recently shared that he has had complete success with his medical regimen for an illness. He has been quite vocal about it in an effort to uplift and share with others in the same situation.
They both post daily on facebook.
And hint not needed-when I get some I'll share some:)

+1
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/15/2014 12:36:38 AM
10_1_136.gifThank you Joyce,

I just did not want you to think that I was telling you that to get your support. You have always been supportive of Shirley and I. Someone asked me the other day why I bother. I bother because when I first met Shirley I was in a bad marriage. Everything that I did or tried to do, my ex wife would tell me that I was stupid. Every venture that I tried was dumb. I actually was thinking of ending my life. Shirley gave me a reason to live. This Christmas will make 25 years that I have not had a drink. I could go on and on about this, but the best way that I can sum it up is this. On August 19th, we will be celebrating 19 years of marriage. It won't be much of a celebration but it will be a celebration. From a time when I did not care whether I would live or die, to a time when I thank GOD for one more day with the one that I love. Shirley made an observation that this year, there are a lot of nines in our anniversary. We were married on August 19, 1995. Perhaps I will buy something for her that costs $19.99.
GOD BLESS YOU
~Mike~
I might get in touch with a friend to share it with us
smogmeinichols3.jpg
+1
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/30/2014 7:00:49 PM
10_1_136.gifHi Joyce,
I just wanted to let you know that I have a project started with Kick Starter. Don't know how good it will come out, but I'm hoping.
GOD BLESS YOU
~Mike~
+1
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/30/2014 7:07:50 PM
Shirley's Epilepsy Awareness Program
1221A Community Place
Indianapolis, Indiana 46227-0832
renownedpoet2448@aol.com
(317) 658-1871
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Donation Form
Although one in every ten people in the United States siffers with some form of Epilepsy it is the least funded cause
in the United States Government. Almost all of the funding for research is through private donations. It is sad to think that the disease that affects so many families, is so grossly ignored. Shirley's Epilepsy Awareness Program is launching
an agressive campaign to bring awareness of this disease to as many people as possible. To launch this campaign,
Shirley's Epilepsy Awareness Program will hold a fund raising event on Saturday, November 15, 2014 at the Sahara Grotto located at 7620 Madison Avenue in Indianapolis, Indiana called Sing For A Cure. There will be raffles, door prizes, 50/50 drawings, food, cash bar and entertainment. The tickets for this event will be $12.00 each, children under 12 free.
The entertainment will be provided for by M&S Public Relations. This will be the first in a series of entertainment programs scheduled for the purpose of informing the public that this disease will continue to spread if there is not enough money to eradicate it once and for all. To make all this happen, we need your support. We need cash donations, product donations for raffle and door prizes, more entertainers, ie. vocalists, bands, dance troupes, possibly noveltee acts, Announcers, people to help on the raffle table, people to sell tickets, someone to help with the sound system, and most importantly, we would like to have someone on hand who is familiar with Epileptic seizures in the event that someone does have an attack. On cash donations, we need a donation for the hall which is $750.00.
Decorations for the hall, tablecloths ect. we have a low figure of $375.00, we would like to find a caterer willing to
provide the food, otherwise the best prices we have found so far has been between $3.00-$5.00 per person. The hall will accomadate 200 people. That would be between $600.00 to $1,000.00 for the food alone. There will also be expenses of lodging and transportation for out of town entertainers that we have not addressed as yet. The event will also be video taped, edited, and shopped to various media outlets for inclusion in their weekly viewing schedule. All donors will be recognized in commercial form unless they wish to decline this offer.
Michael James Caron will be in charge of all donations, therefore donations should be sent to;

Michael J. Caron
1221A Community Place
Indianapolis, Indiana 46227-0832

Epilepsy Foundation I.D. 501 (c) (3) 52-0856660
+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!