Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Shirley's Epilepsy Awareness Program
8/7/2014 1:14:06 AM
10_1_136.gifHi Joyce,

I had forgotten about that. I will check them out once more. This has been an up hill struggle, but I am determined to see it through until the end. First, I am trying to find unsigned singer/songwriters locally to display their talent. At the same time, I am trying to raise as much money as possible to help scientists get the funds needed to eradicate this dread disease. watching the news and reading the political reports, I wonder if there is an imbalance in the system. I am Democrat, and I feel that O'Bama is doing a good job, however I don't understand why, to support his causes we have to donate money. We need x amount of signatures to stop the impeachment now. Donate now. We need 2,000,000.00 to show our support. Two days later, we reached $4,000,000.00. Thank you for your support. The Republicans signed a bill to deport thousands of Mexican children, including those born in America that have never been to Mexico. To stop this we need your support. Donate now.
So, if we can raise $4,000,000.00 in four days to stop an impeachment, and we can raise GOD knows how many millions of dollars to stop the Tea Party GOP, why can't we raise money to help millions of innocent men, women, and children that suffer with this silent disease? I have told you all about the incident in Nashville in 2009 when Shirley had a Grand Mall seizure and shortly thereafter had to sing. She wasn't up to singing at the time but was told that if she didn't sing then, she wouldn't sing at all. This is the way that way too many people that live with Epilepsy are treated. This has to stop.
GOD BLESS YOU
~Mike~
http://www.countryvalues65.com

The way that people are treated on Earth, this is looking like a good alternative more and more each day. I wonder how many lips they have????

11_9_14.gifufobeam.jpg
Michael J. Caron (Mike) TRUTH IN ADVERTISING!! Friends First. Business Later.
+1
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/8/2014 4:12:58 AM
10_1_136.gifHi all,
Well, I'm one step closer. I checked out the hall today, I like the stage area, they have sound equipment, lights, plenty of tables and chairs, dressing room, and a bar. I know that I should be able to get some donations for raffles, but I'm not sure if I can get help paying for the hall. I will takes Joyce's advice tomorrow after I have had some sleep, but this is a time when I really wish I had transportation.12_7_23.gifI took a cab to the hall $8.00 cab fare, and when I finished I walked to a nearby grocery store (I did not want them to know that I don't have transportation.) This was about 7:30 p.m. I called for a cab to go home and there was no answer. I called about three times. Finally, I called Shirley and asked her to see if our neighbor was home. Lisa was home and came to pick me up. I will be doing a lot of emailing over the next week, and if anyone has any suggestions of organizations to contact, please let me know. This is the biggest venture I have tried yet, and I am not giving up. As far as volunteers to help us, so far we have one.
GOD BLESS YOU
~Mike~

I am not fussy about who helps us.
smogmeinichols3.jpg

+1
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/14/2014 5:07:35 AM
M&S Public Relations
1221A Community Pl
Indianapolis, Indiana, 46227-0832
michaelcaron2000@gmail.com http://www.countryvalues65.com
phone; (317) 887-2819 phone; (317)209-7123

Dear Sir or Madam,
My name is Michael James Caron, owner of M&S Public Relations based in Indianapolis, Indiana. We have been promoting unsigned artists for ten years
that perform clean material only. My wife is Shirley Ruth Caron, Co-owner of the company. Shirley has suffered with Epilepsy since the age of fourteen, causing her to leave the stage early or not be able to perform. She joined the National Epilepsy Foundation and started her own Epilepsy advocacy group called "Shirley's Epilepsy Awareness Program" We will begin a vigorous Fund Raising Campaign to help raise money for a cure so that in the future, those suffering with this disease will not have to miss their rightful opportunities. We will launch this campaign with our first Introduction to the future of Awareness.

Shirley's Epilepsy Awareness Program
presents
Sing For A cure
November 15, 2014
Sahara Grotto
7620 Madison Avenue
Indianapolis, Indiana
from 12noon until 5:00pm
Tickets will be $12.00 each
M&S Public Relations will supply Entertainment and food

We are hoping that you can help us with a product or cash donation so that our effort will be a successful one. We plan to video tape this event and edit the show into half hour segments including all sponsors who helped us with this event. We therefore ask that you include any commercials that you normally run or tape three to five commercials that you wish for us to include.
Authorized Federal I.D.# 501 (c) (3)

Thank you in advance for your consideration.

+1
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/14/2014 5:23:38 AM
10_1_136.gifHello to all my friends,

Above is a cover letter that I made to send to businesses that support non profit ventures. Please read it over and see if it looks professional because I have been working on this for a week. Shirley and I still have no local support but I believe in what we are doing and will see it to the end. I have heard back from one company. I don't know if any of you have heard of Princess House but they have breathtaking lead crystal vases and larger items as well. The girl told me that as soon as I get some flyers made up for the event to email one to her and she will mail out some products. I do have to go back and take the trash can off. If anyone has the email addresses of any companies that help in these matters please bring them in. If you know how to lift this letter and would like to send some out please do.
GOD BLESS YOU
~Mike~
I really need a vehicle
ufobeam.jpg
+1
Joyce Parker Hyde

1967 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/14/2014 7:19:10 PM
Mike have you been in touch with Joe Buccheri (ALP) ?
He is a wealth of knowledge of promoting music he lives in Maryland but would probably have some good ideas for you and this great cause.
And our friend Thomas Richmond in California also a music man.
It couldn't hurt to ask-just sayin'
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!