Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Diane Bjorling

2586 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Have you secured your Unique Name?
7/20/2014 12:28:23 AM
Have you secured your unique name?

I just can't imagine being able to check to see if my unique username/name or brand on every social network out there..it would take too long and what would be the point?

Even though you may not go to all social sites, it is helpful to secure your name(s) for when you want to secure your marketing in the future.

Here are three free services to help you secure your name..

As always make sure that you are following the terms and conditions of any social network you are joining.

Because you may be joining a lot of social sites, one tip that can be offered to help you out is have everything prepared so you can just copy and paste into the propler fields on a note pad

Check to see if your desired username or vanity url is still available at dozens of popular Social Networking and Social Bookmarking websites. Promote your brand consistently by registering a username that is still available on the majority of the most popular sites. Find the best username with namechk.

Enter your trademark and check to see if it is available as a user name in the top 20 social networks.

KnowEm allows you to check for the use of your brand, product, personal name or username instantly on over 500 popular and emerging social media websites. Grab your name and secure your brand before someone else does.

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!