Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Ken
Ken Wolff

1889 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Free Upgrade to JV Pro Level Membership at Money Tree Advertising!
5/25/2014 10:55:07 PM
join Money Tree Advertising

Hello Internet Marketing Group enthusiast!

Just a quick note to let you know that the free upgrade to JV Pro Level Membership at The Money Tree Advertising has been extended until the end of May. Get in now so that you don't miss out on this unbelievable opportunity.

I am going to sweeten the deal by adding this bribe. If you join from this Click Voyager splash page (just updated) it gives you the step by step details to get your free upgrade.

Plus if you are a member of Click Voyager you can receive an extra 5,000 credits by taking the bribe offered there. Not a member? No problem! Save this forum post or keep it open. There is a text link in white letters at the very bottom of the splash page that when clicked takes you to a page where you can join. When you join both programs I will make sure you get all the credits and the free upgrade.

Ken

Ken Wolff
wolff2001@gmail.com
916-704-9238

The Soaring Eagle Team
+0
Jim
Jim Allen

11253 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Free Upgrade to JV Pro Level Membership at Money Tree Advertising!
5/31/2014 2:37:33 PM
Hey Ken thanks for the info friend. I have taken you up on your offer here. I am just confused how to get my extra 5k of credits at CV. But will figure it out.

Quote:

Just a quick note to let you know that the free upgrade to JV Pro Level Membership at The Money Tree Advertising has been extended until the end of May. Get in now so that you don't miss out on this unbelievable opportunity.

I am going to sweeten the deal by adding this bribe. If you join from this Click Voyager splash page (just updated) it gives you the step by step details to get your free upgrade.

Plus if you are a member of Click Voyager you can receive an extra 5,000 credits by taking the bribe offered there. Not a member? No problem! Save this forum post or keep it open. There is a text link in white letters at the very bottom of the splash page that when clicked takes you to a page where you can join. When you join both programs I will make sure you get all the credits and the free upgrade.

Ken

May Wisdom and the knowledge you gained go with you,

Jim Allen III
Everything You Need For Online Success

+1
Ken
Ken Wolff

1889 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Free Upgrade to JV Pro Level Membership at Money Tree Advertising!
7/13/2014 7:20:50 AM
Quote:
Hey Ken thanks for the info friend. I have taken you up on your offer here. I am just confused how to get my extra 5k of credits at CV. But will figure it out.

Quote:

Ken

Hi Jim,

I ran across this thread in the Internet Marketing Group forum. I know you are doing a lot of things all the time and so am I. Often times when things get confusing we move on and never get back to them. I know that I do. I wanted to make sure that you got your 5,000 credits that you so well deserve. I do not recall seeing that you claimed them before the bribe expired. Let me know if that is the case and I will figure out another way to get you the credits.

Ken
Ken Wolff
wolff2001@gmail.com
916-704-9238

The Soaring Eagle Team
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!