Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Lifelike drawings by Zaria Forman
5/26/2014 2:23:10 AM

Yes Roger, they are incredible. An important element seems to be the fact that she paints with her fingers. And we should not forget she has spent her entire life developing her art and qualities. A most important consideration is her mother's influence and support, which from the start no doubt has been decisive in her career.

"Zaria Forman’s inspiration for drawing and painting began very early, when she was a child. She would travel with her family to beautiful remote places around the word, all of which served as the subjects of her mother’s fine art photography. Today, Forman is of course an educated artist with remarkable skills, and very often exhibits in venues and galleries — both in the U.S. and overseas..." (http://www.writeca.com/2014/05/22/art-zaria-forman/ )

This photo of her mother was taken by her father.

(from Zaria's facebook page)

Miguel

Quote:
Miguel,
These blow me away.
I have now sold some pastel landscapes and improve by the month BUT this is in another league. I still cannot see how anybody manages this sort of detail.
Wonderful.

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!