Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Anuj Verma

6 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
By which software extract phone number from files?
5/9/2014 8:15:34 AM
Phone Number Grabber Files is an outstanding phone number extractor tool mandated to help in extracting phone numbers from different types of word, excel, PowerPoint or pdf files at one go. The tool can process multiple files simultaneously. This saves precious time and effort of the user. Filter options have been provided to make extraction process precise. This feature enables the user to set criteria for extraction and extract numbers accordingly. Tool allows the users to save extracted numbers in .CSV format opening in excel or .TXT format opening in notepad. Tool helps in excluding duplicate numbers automatically. Featurewise this tool is advanced but using it is very simple. Users need just a few clicks of the mouse to carryout extraction tasks. Users can add multiple files for extraction purposes by clicking on ‘add files’ or ‘add folder’ button. After adding files user needs to click on ‘Start Extracting’ button. This generates phone number list. Thereafter user can click on ‘Filter Phone Numbers’ button to filter numbers. This helps the user to extract relevant numbers excluding irrelevant ones. Finally user has to click on ‘Save Phone Numbers’ button to save extracted numbers in .CSV or .TXT format opening in excel and notepad respectively. This useful Phone number finder tool can find mobile numbers from excel files like XLS, XLSX, XLTX, SLSM, XLA, XLT etc., word files like doc, docx, dot, docm, dotm, dotx, rtf, txt, wps etc. or PowerPoint files like ppt, pot, pptx, potm, pptm, ppsm, potx, ppsx, pps, ppa, ppam etc. with similar ease. The tool is very adept at mobile number search. Utility of telephone number search tools like this one is immense in present scenario.

For more detail visit our Website: http://www.pitchsoft.com/phone-number-grabber-files.html

How to Get Cell Phone Numbers from Document Files watch videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0n5YJGNMri0

Anuj Verma.
+0
Hafiz 2013

791 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
RE: By which software extract phone number from files?
5/9/2014 11:36:36 AM
I need to find the number saved in my pc from mobile in SPB format. how to do that?
+0
Anuj Verma

6 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
RE: By which software extract phone number from files?
5/9/2014 12:24:11 PM
check that link given in forum and we work with software not manually sir.
Anuj Verma.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!