Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Ken
Ken Wolff

1889 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Sharing Success Strategies for Attracting Referrals to Adlandpro!
5/7/2014 11:50:38 PM

AdlandPro World's Classifieds

The affiliate program in Adlandpro is one of the topics that has caught my attention over the past few days. I have been an affiliate of Adlandpro for many years. In fact I am an affiliate of many programs on the internet. I do it for different reasons than most. I do not care about making money off of my friends and followers. I am only an affiliate in programs that I consider to be of great value to those who join and use the programs. I do not promote programs that I do not use on a regular basis.

I have said it before and I will be up front with you and say it again right here. If I make a profit from any program that you join, make a purchase or upgrade in, I will donate that profit to your favorite charity or mine.

Now if your reason for being an affiliate is to make money, I can certainly help you do that and will.
Lets start here.

This thread is to share strategies for success in attracting referrals to Adlandpro.
I would love to get better at doing that myself and look forward to learning from what is working for you. I will start things off by sharing some of the things that I do.

When I signed up for the affiliate program I listed a blog as where I placed my 1st banner promoting Adlandpro.

Click Here to see that blog. Be sure and click on the Powered by Adlandpro Banner when you get there. This is a test to see if it takes away this message:

Affiliate Notice

Now I have I have not promoted that blog for quite a while. At least not since October of 2013.

Here is another site that has received a lot more traffic recently:

Super Surfing Secret Lessons

I will share more of what I do as time goes on but I think we would all like to hear from some of our other affiliates. Click on the Credits link on the ALP Home Page. Then "You can view the top earners here to find out who's ahead this month." Hover over the different Icons until you find the one for Referrals. Hint...it is right in the middle and looks like . Right now there are 13 affiliates who have had some success so far this month. Click on there profiles and invite them as friends if you are not connected all ready. I will do this too. Invite them to come to this thread and share what they are doing to attract referrals to Adlandpro.

Friends helping friends, sharing strategies for success. That is what we are all about.

Warm regards,

Ken

Ken Wolff
wolff2001@gmail.com
916-704-9238

The Soaring Eagle Team
+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!