Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Luella May

2930 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Humans Continue to be Used in Deadly Experiments without Full Consent
5/7/2014 5:02:38 PM
Humans Continue to be Used in Deadly Experiments without Full Consent

by Barbara Minton

(Health Secrets) Many of us feel empathy for animals used in laboratory experiments. This is surely a worthy sentiment, but one that may overlook deadly experiments being performed on unsuspecting humans. Just last week, an internal investigation by the Office of the Inspector General at the Environmental Protection Association (EPA) revealed exposure of 81 human subjects to five deadly experiments in which they were subjected to breathing ambient diesel exhaust and particulate matter, without proper disclosure during 2010 and 2011. Read More.

Apricot Kernels

You have probably heard about the wonders of Vitamin B17, aka Laetrile. We have found a great source to recommend to everyone!

Nerium AD, breakthrough in skin care http://www.nerium.com/default.aspx?ID=luellamay The Best Years in Life, a website for those who want to live healthy and happy lives http://www.tbyil.com
+1
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Humans Continue to be Used in Deadly Experiments without Full Consent
5/8/2014 7:23:34 PM

Hi Luella,

As long as you have poor people in the world and homeless people there will always be targets for for I call the Human Guinee Pig programs. There is at least one hospitals in most large cities that conduct these covert study programs. You very seldon see them advertised, however it is very easy to find the next program available. Many homeless people carry a sheet of paper in their pocket with the address and phone numbers of various studies going on in nearby cities or states. Once approved for a study, people compare notes and updates. When you are approved for a study, you must sign a waiver stating that the institution where the study is taking place will not be held responsible if anything goes wrong. In other words, if you die, too bad. In most cases, if you do die in one of these programs, your body will be shipped off to a medical school so the students can cut you open to determine why the medication did not work. Why do people risk their lives volunteering for these programs? Very simple. There are a lot of homeless people that are veterans. They are living on the streets because they can't get the help that they need. We live in the greatest country in the world because our citizens are the best, however our government is concerned with only those that can earn a living, not those that can no longer be of support. A seven day study program with two days of consuming a new drug can earn you $500.00 to $600.00 that is paid in cash when the program is finished. Depending on the risks involved in the study, depends of how much you get paid. I know these things because I have participated in some of these study programs. This was back in the late eighties, so I believe the pay rate is a lot higher now. In one of the programs, the study was synthedic Marijuana. There were two study days where after taken the drug we had to have blood drawn. Over a period of eight hours, we all had 90 blood draws. When the testing period was over, I collected $950.00 cash, headed for the nearest bank, deposited $500.00, and rented a cheap apartment. One of my friends hopped a bus to Chicago for the next study program. On another study program, a day before the study was suppose to begin, the program was cancelled. They still do use rats. They all died. If they had lived for one more day, everyone on that study would have died. When it comes to the poor and the homeless, as far as the government is concerned, they have no worth. It is a shame, however it is also a fact. This has been going on for years and even the most sympethetic Congressmen and women will simply turn their heads or close their eyes and pretend that it is not happening.

GOD BLESS YOU

~Mike~

http://www.countryvalues

Michael J. Caron (Mike) TRUTH IN ADVERTISING!! Friends First. Business Later.
+1
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/8/2014 7:35:15 PM
+1
Luella May

2930 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
5/8/2014 7:41:04 PM
I am aware of this Mike, and I find it completely reprehensible. And you are right about the politicians, all of them. Anybody with any integrity doesn't climb the ladder because the system is corrupt and they are not allowed to.

I know that this has been going on for decades but it is getting worse. I am very concerned with the state of the country. At one time the government only cared for those who could make a living but now I see the destruction of the middle class, on purpose. We once were the greatest country in the world. I no longer believe this to be true. Right now we are the laughing stock of the world. China will surpass us economically shortly.

The homeless.......... our veterans. The way they are treated is appalling.

This is why I am active in the natural health field. To educate those who will listen where it comes to health. It is up to us individually to take charge of our lives in all areas. Unfortunately, because of the state of society, I really don't see much hope and looking at our children, our young adults, and even those adults nearing middle age sometimes I despair. They are "asleep," on drugs, some still living with their parents, young people having babies outside of marriage all over the place, you have behavioral disorders running rampant, and this breakdown of society has been purposely orchestrated throughout the decades. And I could go on and on. Things we would have never dreamed of are now socially acceptable. So the whole system is broken and at this point would take decades to repair. But the thing is, those at the top have no intention of repairing it. We are in for some very tough times. Like I often say....... Toto, we're not in Kansas anymore.
Nerium AD, breakthrough in skin care http://www.nerium.com/default.aspx?ID=luellamay The Best Years in Life, a website for those who want to live healthy and happy lives http://www.tbyil.com
+1
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/9/2014 1:59:41 AM

Hi Luella,

Thank you. The second post that I tried to put up was the article about the Veterans association allowing too many veterans to die needlessly. There are so many nasty things going on behind our backs and we the people are electing and re electing the people behind these atrocities. The president and vice president can only serve two four year terms, however the terms of service for most other elected officials is much more lax. They can serve as many terms as they are elected to serve and there is a good reason for that. As long as they stay in office, their secrets are safe from the public. When situations heat up, you can be sure that they will point the finger at someone else to take the blame. The Kennedy Empire crumbled when (Uncle Teddy) died. Many other empires are beginning to crumble as well, but it still takes a nation to bring all guilty parties to justice. We the people need to start putting the pressure back on the pharmaceutical companies that are manufacturing pills that actually cause more harm than good (On purpose) and Monsanto, and also companies involved in Cloning. We don't know anymore if we are eating a hamburgher that came from a cow or that was cloned in a lab. If the younger generation could take a little more concern over what is going on, their children may have a chance, but I believe that the destruction of humanity has already begun and it may be too late for future generations to stop it.

GOD BLESS YOU

~Mike~

http://www.countryvalues65.com

+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!