Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Ken
Ken Wolff

1889 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Top 10 List of Safelist Mailers
4/26/2014 11:10:35 PM

To get your Signup Bonus Enter Promo Code MSN

First Promo Code Will Get You $0.55 / 555 / 555 / 555

To Help You Started

Everyone who joins gets that bonus. If you join free by Clicking Here or on the banner above I will give you 1,000 additional credits. If you take advantage of the OTO and upgrade to any pro level I will make that 5,000 credits. That would be a total of 10,055 credits. What a great way to start a new program.

What is your top 10 list of Safelist Mailers?

Here is mine:

1st place goes to the newest Mailer on the block Majestic Solo Network

2nd and 3rd place are a pair of Mailer owned by my friend Katrina Graham

Sea My Ads & Recipe Mailer

In 4th place we have Viral Safelist Mailer (that is a link to a personalized splash page created in Click Voyager).

HotSpotMailer
is next in 5th place.

Holding 6th place at the moment is
Richy Rich Mailer.

My all time favorite number is 7. Holding that position is List Jumper.

State-Of-The-Art-Mailer is in 8th.

Email Marketing Evolved!

And in 9th we have Whitelist Email Marketing.

not last or least is TopTierTraffic where you can earn over 1,000 virtual downline members every week.

ttt

Email Marketing with safelist is just one part of the big picture. There is also traffic exchanges, social networking and taking time for your family and friends. Having a balanced approach to life is important. Live by the "Golden Rule" Keep in mind you that you have to take care of things at home and yourself so that you can be of service to others.

Compare your top 10 List of Safelist Mailers to what the voters in the industry say. In my not so humble opinion you need to have a balanced approach to where you spend your time on the Internet. It is good to be using the highest rated traffic exchanges and safelist mailers. There is no better place to see what most of the people in the industry think is the best than in Affiliate Funnel.

Ken Wolff
wolff2001@gmail.com
916-704-9238

The Soaring Eagle Team
+2
Ken
Ken Wolff

1889 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Top 10 List of Safelist Mailers
4/30/2014 2:40:58 AM
Click to join and receive $1,000's in free advertising.

Come back to this page or save the promo codes below because they are over and above the new member codes.

Join Us, Today At
Awesome Traffic Surf & Text Ad Exchange
and Claim Your 100% Free Ad Package, Now!

Click Here!

Use PROMO CODE (newpromo) to Claim Your
100% Free Advertising Package!
Your Free Ad Package will be Instantly Applied to your account.

==============================================================
I am going to invite my friends from Awesome Traffic so I thought I better add them to the list of top 10 safelist mailers.

Quote:

Compare your top 10 List of Safelist Mailers to what the voters in the industry say. In my not so humble opinion you need to have a balanced approach to where you spend your time on the Internet. It is good to be using the highest rated traffic exchanges and safelist mailers. There is no better place to see what most of the people in the industry think is the best than in Affiliate Funnel.

I was chatting with a good friend Brian Rickert today in Skype following an Affiliate Funnel Spreecast. We decided to exchange our list of top ten safelist mailers.

Here is mine:

1st and 2nd place are a pair of Mailer owned by my friend Katrina Graham

3rd place would be Click Fred Emails

In 4th place we have Viral Safelist Mailer (that is a link to a personalized splash page created in Click Voyager).

HotSpotMailer
is next in 5th place.

Richy Rich Mailer.

Email Marketing Evolved!

not last or least is TopTierTraffic where you can earn over 1,000 virtual downline members every week.

ttt

Email Marketing with safelist is just one part of the big picture. There is also traffic exchanges, social networking and taking time for your family and friends. Having a balanced approach to life is important. Live by the "Golden Rule" Keep in mind you that you have to take care of things at home and yourself so that you can be of service to others.

Ken Wolff
wolff2001@gmail.com
916-704-9238

The Soaring Eagle Team
+0
Ken
Ken Wolff

1889 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/25/2014 11:37:31 PM
I am going to do a quick Edit to the Top Message in this thread as my Top 10 list has changed!

Quote:

I was chatting with a good friend Brian Rickert today in Skype following an Affiliate Funnel Spreecast. We decided to exchange our list of top ten safelist mailers.

Here is mine:

1st and 2nd place are a pair of Mailer owned by my friend Katrina Graham

3rd place would be Click Fred Emails

HotSpotMailer
is next in 5th place.

Richy Rich Mailer.

Email Marketing Evolved!

ttt

Ken Wolff
wolff2001@gmail.com
916-704-9238

The Soaring Eagle Team
+0
Barbara Delgiudice

1912 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/26/2014 1:01:28 AM
Hi Ken thanks for all of your great safelist info. There are so many safelists or mailers out there now. It doesn't hurt to belong to as many as possible for your marketing efforts.

I belong to a couple of places that have a whole lot of safelists or mailers in them.

Referral Frenzy is one and the other is Downlinebuilder Elite! The mailers are inside to programs.

And I also belong to Viral Mail Profits. The mailers are inside this program.

Ken I will take a look at yours to see if there are any I don't belong to yet.

Love and big hugs.

Barb, Baby, Beenie :)
+1
Klaus Biesel

2 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
10/26/2014 1:46:35 AM
Downline builders do work!

They are widely underestimated.

But one should see this!

Tested and proven actually has proof which one works best!

It's free you may look at it here! http://testedandproven.biz/?rid=1
Klaus Biesel Owner of WEM
+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!