Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Barb Doyle

1469 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Touchy subject.
4/22/2014 12:32:58 AM
Hello,

For many the topic of abortion can be a touchy one.
To me it doesn't make much sense because protecting
human life just seems like what any rational person
would want to do. Below are some thoughts on this
issue.

When you look at an animal they will do all they can to protect their babies. There are laws in regards to not killing certain species of birds and animals. How is it that some people have gotten so far off as to think it is no big deal to kill an unborn human? Abortion is the greatest genocide that has ever occurred in America and it occurs every single day. There have been over fifty million unborn Americans killed through abortions.

I am a big believer in personal responsibility. I believe that people should be able to choose what they feel is best for them if it does not hurt someone else or infringe on someone elses rights. Abortion is about someone choosing to infringe on the right of another life. The unborn life has no say in the matter. Almost all abortions have nothing to do with saving the life of the mother if an abortion was not performed.

I believe that if people really understood what happens during an abortion that most would not choose abortion. There are a variety of procedures, including one that tears apart and suctions out the baby's little body; another that requires the abortionist to insert a knife into the womb and cut that baby into pieces, then to remove and reassemble the tiny body to be sure none of the pieces are left inside; and other methods that use a combination of chemicals to induce labor or a saline solution that actually burns the fetus, taking about an hour to end the baby's life so the body can be removed.

The worst method is partial-birth abortion. Using an ultrasound, the doctor grips the fetus's legs with forceps. The unborn is then pulled out through the birth canal and delivered with the exception of its head. While the head is in the womb the doctor penetrates the live fetus's skull with scissors, opens the scissors to enlarge the hole, and then inserts a catheter. The fetus's brain is vacuumed out, resulting in the skull's collapse. The doctor then completes the womb's evacuation by removing the dead fetus.

Why in the world would anyone choose any of these methods when it comes to their own unborn child? I think that many women do things out of fear and many I don't think realize what actually happens. Unfortunately there are many women and men who have to deal with the emotional scars of abortion for the rest of their life. There are many women who suffer horrible complications from abortion, including death. Too many women "choose" abortion in a moment of weakness and vulnerability and can even be pressured into having an abortion at a clinic, and then live a lifetime of regret for their own uninformed decision.

In just the first four months of life amazing things happen. On the very first day of conception, all forthy-six chromosomes are present, so a human life has already begun.
At about three weeks after conception, the child's heart begins to beat, pumping it's own blood. In the fifth week, the child's eyes, legs, and hands begin to develop. In the sixth week of life the child's brain waves can be detected. In the seventh week the baby starts kicking and swimming. At just under two months every organ in the child's body is in place and the bones are taking shape. At about three months the baby can grasp objects placed in it's hand. At four months the baby can start having dreams during REM sleep. All of this takes place at less than half way through the pregnancy.

Even the owner of Oregon's largest abortion clinic admitted when testifying under oath: "Of course human life begins at conception."

We all come from God. How it must make God cry every time someone chooses to kill one of the smallest of His creations. We need to come back to our spirituality and have a respect and appreciation and love of all life. This is the basis for making the world we live in a better place for all.

Peace, Health and Prosperity,
Barb Doyle, Sc.

You just might want to take a serious look at
this. Our company has been around now for 20
years. Last year business increased by almost
70%! While so many other companies are
decreasing dramatically or going out of business
we are soaring! http://www.thisworks.biz
+1
Luella May

2930 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
RE: Touchy subject.
4/23/2014 3:32:30 PM
Touchy subject for sure. And I agree with you wholeheartedly. Up to just recently I wasn't sure when the soul entered the body. Not for sure. But I had a spiritual guest on my radio show and he happened to mention that tests have been that show a life pulse energy in the earliest of pregnancies. I thought........ There it is. Life begins at conception.

Abortion should not be taken lightly.
Nerium AD, breakthrough in skin care http://www.nerium.com/default.aspx?ID=luellamay The Best Years in Life, a website for those who want to live healthy and happy lives http://www.tbyil.com
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!