Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Music Talent Showcase
11/24/2018 6:15:47 PM
mandslogo.jpgmike1.jpgmikeandshirley.jpgmikeandshirley3.jpgThese are the only files that I am able to upload. Does anyone know how I can upload the rest?
Michael J. Caron (Mike) TRUTH IN ADVERTISING!! Friends First. Business Later.
+0
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/27/2018 7:40:06 PM
Hi all. I am using my desk top to see if I can recover some of what I lost, but I don't believe it is going to work. I am so frustrated over this. ronistoneman.jpgI just brought this up of Ronnie Stoneman from the Hee Haw show who Shirley and I met at the Nashville Palace.
+0
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/27/2018 10:06:14 PM
Hi. I am slowly learning what I have to do to get some images up. Until I can get a better system, this will have to do. I am also using my old Desk top that keeps trying to die on me. unnamed(2).jpgunnamed(2).jpgI have it in twice, but our client Billy Mac, has been on the Air Play Express charts for almost two years and at the present time he is on the top 40 chart with 5 different original songs. When he signed with us, he sang all cover songs. This is why I need to get something done about this computer because things are happening fast and I do have to keep up with it.
GOD BLESS YOU
~ Mike and Shirley ~
M&S Promotions
+0
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/27/2018 11:06:31 PM
Top20KeithBradford001.jpg Keith Bradford has been in the music business for over 40 years and has a lot of the right connections in the industry. Since we started working with him, we have noticed that the clients that we have are doing very good and are all in very good positions to do even better. Shirley and I will be working very hard in 2019 because Keith wants her to send in a cover song that he will play on nbrnonline.com He also has an original song picked out that will be her song to sing. This won't be free but it will give Shirley the chance to have her voice be heard on over 3,000 radio stations around the world and in the U.S.A. The original song will be offered for sale and once she has a big enough fan base our life will be much less hectic. Actually, it may be much more hectic, but it will be worth it. As soon as I can figure out how to get all the images up, I will get everyone caught up to date with what we are doing, where we are now, and where we hope to be five years from now. Keep checking in, (I Know that a lot of you don't like to post anything but know that I will not quit on this because we are too close to stop now. unnamed(1).jpgunnamed(1).jpg
If you sing Country, Gospel, Bluegrass or oldies, this is where you need to be. You can't get there without a promoter.
GOD BLESS YOU
~ Mike and Shirley Caron ~
M&S Promotions
+0
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/29/2018 3:07:21 PM
KeithBradfordYaGottaLuvIt.jpg Hi all. This is the name of the show that airs every day from 9:00am till 10:00am cst It is also the show where you will hear the best two clients of M&S Promotions. As we continue to make adjustments and get things back in order, we will bring you updates of what is going on. Our client Billy Mac has a lot of music that we want you to hear and our newest client Kent Gill is climbing the charts with his song "The Love Song of the Ages." We are very proud of both of our clients and want to bring in as much as possible to you so you will see how much talent they both have. Remember, the name of the radio station that is making all of this possible is http://nbrnonline.com and it airs from 9till10amcentral Monday thru Friday. From now until just after Christmas they will be playing a lot of Christmas music, just to let you know.
GOD BLESS YOU
~ Mike and Shirley Caron ~
M&S Promotions
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!