Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Music Talent Showcase
6/1/2014 7:13:50 PM
rom: "Kesilman, Chuck" <ckesilman@comcast.net>
To: "Kesilman, Chuck" <ckesilman@comcast.net>
Sent: Tuesday, May 27, 2014 5:38:00 AM
Subject: Fwd: Official After-Party Release 1

To: tileda@54filmfest.com; max_millionz@hotmail.com
Subject: After Party
Date: Mon, 26 May 2014 09:21:06 -0500

RELEASE TO THE PUBLIC
"A TRIBUTE TO THE BEATLES"

Max Millionz Entertainment Enterprise's, Inc.

Iconic Legendary Super Group

Max Millionz Entertainment Enterprises, Inc., is paying homage to The Iconic Legends; The Beatles, and their worldwide legendary influence in pop music, Sir Paul McCartney will be the recipient of this honor. The tribute is inspired by " SUPER " Beatles Fan and Virtuoso 12-String Beatles Guitarist, Chuck Kesilman, who will be in attendance to perform for this Star-Studded evening. Paul McCartney will be performing in New Orleans at the Louisiana Super-dome on Thursday, June 19, 2014. The Beatles after VIP (Invitation Only) party will be hosted at Hotel Storyville Hotel in the historic New Orleans French Quarter. This tribute will be covered and sponsored by Hotel Storyville, 54 Film Fest New Orleans, KTBS Channel 3 TV, Shreveport La.,and ABC affiliate stations around the country. and.Havilah Malone, Models, by The Glamour Society Of Modeling, Kash Promo Divisions and others...

> www.maxmillionz.com
> Owner: Max Millionz is an industry manager for all different types of Talent.
> Tileda Dunn Regional manager for Max Millionz Entertainment Enterprise.

> http://www.weyw19.com/

HOTEL Storyville
Barbara Ann Locklear
www.hotelstoryville.net

Reply | Reply to all | Forward | Print | Delete | Show original
10_1_136.gifWe get results.
Add star

michael caron

<michaelcaron2000@gmail.com>
Sun, Jun 1, 2014 at 2:41 PM
To: ckesilman@comcast.net
Hi Chuck,
Michael J. Caron (Mike) TRUTH IN ADVERTISING!! Friends First. Business Later.
+0
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/16/2014 5:29:08 PM
10_1_136.gifHi all,

Well, the show on the 19th has been post phoned until October 11th, however at that time everything will go as planned. In my next post, I will bring in my newest email from Chuck. Once again, I will have to try to figure if the time that the radio show is scheduled will be three or four O'Clock EST. I'm nor too good with that.

GOD BLESS YOU
~Mike~
http://www.countryvalues65.com

+0
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/16/2014 5:39:04 PM
ATTENTION EVERYONE!!! Believe it or not! Max Millionz will be here in Shreveport on Tom Pace's "Talk Of The Town",radio show, Monday, June 16,2014, 5 pm., on The Promise Radio station, 90.7 FM,on your radio dial, or on your computer at www.promisetalkradio.org. Max will be talking about upcoming projects he is bringing in the entertainment field that only Max can reveal.. If you don't know anything about Max, then without a doubt you will want to tune in for Tom's show, Monday at 5 pm. . Tom is always full-of-surprises, and there's an excellent chance that anything can happen and probably will, There will be magic in the air as Max takes the spotlight to clue everyone in on his goals and objectives that you don't want to miss. .A Special request and encouragement for musicians, actors, models, motion-picture, television, fashion,and media to tune in.. ..
10_1_136.gifI do hope that someone tunes in in case I can't. I have so much to do to get my showcase up and running, but without a proper running computer it gets so difficult to get things done. Don't worry, I will not keep complaining about this because even I am getting sick of hearing it.
GOD BLESS YOU
~Mike~
Check out my BIG THINGS COMING PAGE
ufofleet.jpgHere they come!!!
+0
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/17/2014 3:39:08 AM
10_1_136.gifWell,
I don't know if anyone tuned in earlier, but if you did, you heard Shirley and I talking with Tom Pace on the Talk of the Town. This was an exciting time for both of us, and what surprised me even more is how Chuck Kesilman gave us all the credit for being where he is today. Another surprise was toward the end of the broadcast when I believe Shirley had said what an honor it was to be able to speak with Tom and Tom said that it won't be the last time. I believe that the ten years of hard work and disappointments that we have had is about to change. I wasn't able to get the show on my computer (as usual) however I was on the phone for the whole show. I am very happy that I called this evening.
GOD BLESS YOU
~Mike~
meandyou.jpg
+0
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/17/2014 6:08:57 PM
10_1_136.gifHi all,
I have been a member of Adland Pro Community almost as long as Shirley and I have been running our promotions business. In that amount of time I have introduced you to all of the people that we have brought to Nashville. There have been a lot of ups and downs along the way, more downs then ups, but we have always had the support of our friends at AdlandPro Community. When I called into the show last night, I had only planned to congratulate Chuck on his upcoming meeting with Paul McCartney, however Tom Pace gave me time to say who I was, the name of my business, basically promote myself and he lead into this by asking Chuck Kesilman if he knew someone by the name of Mike Caron. Sitting next to Chuck was his manager, Max Millionz who set up the deal for Chuck to meet Paul McCartney, and has it televised by ABC. Keeping this in mind I was surprised when Chuck responded by saying that if it were not for Mike and Shirley from M&S Public Relations bringing him to Nashville, getting air time for his music, arranging for him to perform at the Nashville Palace, and getting his name recognized, he would not be in line for the wonderful things that are ahead for him. He concluded by saying that Mike and Shirley Caron are wonderful people and will do everything possible to get you recognized in the music field. When Tom Pace asked me what I had to say about all this I was already choked up, but finally said that I was only doing my job, but that job becomes so much easier when you are working with clients as wonderful as Chuck. I added that with all of the clients that we have helped in the past, I consider Chuck to be the best client, and above all that, a true friend. I received this email from him this morning.
Very fine job with Tom Pace.. The town is buzzing this morning, and I've received over 100 emails since the show..Things are going better than ever, and I thank both of you for help making it possible.. Sure wish you could be here to see and feel the buzz... I'll be in touch, so thanks again.. I'm sure Tom will interview you again as our trip to New Orleans approaches... Have a wonderful day and God bless to two of my favorite people of all time!

Love,\
Chuck

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!