Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Ken
Ken Wolff

1889 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
A Gift Every Day That You Log In!
3/7/2014 8:51:41 PM

jioin Traffic Dynamite

join Traffic Dynamite

Todays prize of 8.00 credits

has been credited to your account.

====================================================

Congratulations, you just earned 1,000 bonus points as part of our Halloween Promotion! If you login tomorrow you will receive another 1,000 points, in fact you'll get 1,000 points every day this weekend including Monday!

Click here to see just one of the programs I am getting tons of traffic to.

===============================================
Traffic Dynamite

Hi Team!

I probably could have created a better poll by including some other options like all of the above or other.

Look what I received on Traffic Dynamite today. I just gave 100 credits to Steve who recently joined. I hope he comes by here and post a comment. This site is actually fun folks.
I may have spent too much time there this morning but fortunately I had the time to spend today. After transferring the credits to Steve I started surfing and earned more credits. In fact I won an extra 100 credits in the 10 second countdown by turning the numbers red.

You can join at no cost and do what I am doing or upgrade and do even more.

Click here to check out my Splash Page

Have some fun with this, vote in my first poll, make suggestions in setting up polls and let us know what you are doing to get traffic to your business.

Warm regards,

Ken Wolff Ken Wolff

Traffic Dynamite Banner

Ken Wolff
=============================================

Congratulations! Todays prize of 125.00 banner impressions has been credited to your account. Click Here to see the Explosive Splash Page and join.

===============================================================
Traffic Dynamite

Hi Team!

Do you use Traffic Dynamite? I am not sure who first told me about this but I am so glad they did. I know that several of you have links to it in your messages. So Let's talk about this.

My upline just gave me 100 credits sort of as an atta boy. I guess one of you joined and he gave me the credits as a reward. I am racking up the points and you can too. I try to go in each day and surf. It is fun and rewarding. I just received credits just for logging in. It was not long and I received this message: You Have Won 100/150 Credits By Counting Down To Zero! The key is to surf every day and keep your sites in rotation. I am going to ad this forum to the rotation. By joining and posting here you will get exponential exposure to your sites.

Click here to go now!

Oh I just checked. It was Steve that joined. Tell ya what I am going to do if I can Steve, the points my upline just gave me for you joining, I am going to pass them on to you. I hope you have as much fun here as I am having.

It is actually fun to surf. I joked with (it is coming to me know, I will tell you in a minute who referred me) my upline when she said that I should get in there and surf. I said that I grew up surfing. I used to ditch classes in high school and head for the beach in my 47 Plymouth Woody. Those were the days. Now surfing takes on a whole new meaning and instead of ditching school I am getting paid.

OK I remembered it was our dear friend Pauline who referred me and I see that several other big hitters in this community are doing this also.

So here is the deal. I am starting this forum as a place where we can brainstorm and strategies. What are you doing to get traffic to your website? Do you have a list? Do you have several lists? What are you doing to build your lists?

[Poll]

Thank you very much for your participation.

Ken Wolff

Traffic Dynamite Banner

Do you do anything to generate traffic to your website?
If you are doing something that is not mentioned here please post a message and feel free to invite others to do what you are doing.
Vote
Total Votes: 3

Ken Wolff
wolff2001@gmail.com
916-704-9238

The Soaring Eagle Team
+1
Ken
Ken Wolff

1889 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: A Gift Every Day That You Log In!
5/18/2014 11:51:50 PM
Click on the banner and watch my friend Mark Brown's video and then join Traffic Dynamite.

Quote:

jioin Traffic Dynamite

join Traffic Dynamite

Ken Wolff
wolff2001@gmail.com
916-704-9238

The Soaring Eagle Team
+1
Ken
Ken Wolff

1889 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/17/2014 6:54:50 PM
join Sweeva and do your 10 a day

It is late in the morning here in Eugene, Oregon. I have a stack of stuff in front of me to do. It is because I started my day just after midnight last night. That is when I finally got around to doing my 10 a day the Sweeva way.

This forum is about programs that reward you every day when you log in. One of the first emails I checked this morning was from Chris Richards the owner of Red Dog Surf
it reminded me of this forum because it uses the same script as Traffic Dynamite.

jioin Traffic Dynamite

Now, what was it that I was going to do? Oh Yes, I was looking for the "Kore4 Downline Builder To Infinity On Facebook..." thread in the Deal of the Day forum.

Make it a great day,

Ken

Ken Wolff
wolff2001@gmail.com
916-704-9238

The Soaring Eagle Team
+0
Ken
Ken Wolff

1889 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/22/2016 6:38:39 AM
I get rewarded ever day...and by the end of the week I earn a pretty good chunk of cash for about 5 minutes a day.
Quote:

jioin Traffic Dynamite

join Traffic Dynamite

====================================================

Congratulations, you just earned 1,000 bonus points as part of our Halloween Promotion! If you login tomorrow you will receive another 1,000 points, in fact you'll get 1,000 points every day this weekend including Monday!

Click here to see just one of the programs I am getting tons of traffic to.

===============================================
Traffic Dynamite

Hi Team!

I probably could have created a better poll by including some other options like all of the above or other.

Look what I received on Traffic Dynamite today. I just gave 100 credits to Steve who recently joined. I hope he comes by here and post a comment. This site is actually fun folks.
I may have spent too much time there this morning but fortunately I had the time to spend today. After transferring the credits to Steve I started surfing and earned more credits. In fact I won an extra 100 credits in the 10 second countdown by turning the numbers red.

You can join at no cost and do what I am doing or upgrade and do even more.

Click here to check out my Splash Page

Have some fun with this, vote in my first poll, make suggestions in setting up polls and let us know what you are doing to get traffic to your business.

Warm regards,

Ken Wolff Ken Wolff

Traffic Dynamite Banner

Ken Wolff
=============================================

Congratulations! Todays prize of 125.00 banner impressions has been credited to your account. Click Here to see the Explosive Splash Page and join.

===============================================================
Traffic Dynamite

Hi Team!

Do you use Traffic Dynamite? I am not sure who first told me about this but I am so glad they did. I know that several of you have links to it in your messages. So Let's talk about this.

My upline just gave me 100 credits sort of as an atta boy. I guess one of you joined and he gave me the credits as a reward. I am racking up the points and you can too. I try to go in each day and surf. It is fun and rewarding. I just received credits just for logging in. It was not long and I received this message: You Have Won 100/150 Credits By Counting Down To Zero! The key is to surf every day and keep your sites in rotation. I am going to ad this forum to the rotation. By joining and posting here you will get exponential exposure to your sites.

Click here to go now!

Oh I just checked. It was Steve that joined. Tell ya what I am going to do if I can Steve, the points my upline just gave me for you joining, I am going to pass them on to you. I hope you have as much fun here as I am having.

It is actually fun to surf. I joked with (it is coming to me know, I will tell you in a minute who referred me) my upline when she said that I should get in there and surf. I said that I grew up surfing. I used to ditch classes in high school and head for the beach in my 47 Plymouth Woody. Those were the days. Now surfing takes on a whole new meaning and instead of ditching school I am getting paid.

OK I remembered it was our dear friend Pauline who referred me and I see that several other big hitters in this community are doing this also.

So here is the deal. I am starting this forum as a place where we can brainstorm and strategies. What are you doing to get traffic to your website? Do you have a list? Do you have several lists? What are you doing to build your lists?

[Poll]

Thank you very much for your participation.

Ken Wolff

Traffic Dynamite Banner

Do you do anything to generate traffic to your website?
If you are doing something that is not mentioned here please post a message and feel free to invite others to do what you are doing.
Vote
Total Votes: 3

Ken Wolff
wolff2001@gmail.com
916-704-9238

The Soaring Eagle Team
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!