Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
How to Save Money with Your Automotive Repairs
2/27/2014 5:06:53 PM
February 27, 2014

Welcome to our group, as promised you're "Free Copy" can be down load for you to keep on top of how and what needs to be done to your vehicle.

Tips on how to save money, with your repair bills.

Making sure your vehicle is running at it's peak performance, along with many other articles written by me and my team of qualified technician.

All l ask is you like it, then simply down load and use it wisely.

All the Best, Joseph F. Botelho "Networking is a Contact Sport"
+0
Diane Bjorling

2586 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: How to Save Money with Your Automotive Repairs
2/27/2014 5:16:48 PM
There are a lot of car enthusiasts on Adlandpro and I hope that many will be coming in to join your forum ( I won't give it away..but loved your "free download") great tips!

Diane
+0
2/27/2014 5:20:30 PM
[quote] There are a lot of car enthusiasts on Adlandpro and I hope that many will be coming in to join your forum ( I won't give it away..but loved your "free download") great tips!

Diane
Thank you, there all case studies done here at my shop, all the information is as accurate as possible. BTW did you down load one your self :}
+1
Diane Bjorling

2586 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/27/2014 5:53:08 PM
I liked..commented and downloaded and if you would like, I will see how it can be shared tada lol this really is good information and well presented.

Diane
+0
2/27/2014 5:55:30 PM
[quote] I liked..commented and downloaded and if you would like, I will see how it can be shared tada lol this really is good information and well presented.

Diane

Thank You, if l am going to be part of this community, l am going to try to feature articles of value... Yes if you could l would greatly appreciated... after all "Networking is a Contact Sport"
+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!