Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Elaine Groff Wolff

314 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
You are invited to the call!
2/20/2014 7:02:52 AM
Hello Health and Wellness Friends!

Ken and I are hosting a very informal conference call tomorrow that I am sure you would get a lot out of. I posted this message on Facebook but wanted to share it with our friends here in Adlandpro also:
========================================
Here is a screen shot of a slide from the conference call that a few of us are putting on tomorrow at 5:00 PM Pacific Time called Shaklee -Clean and Green, Nutrition and Weight Management, Skin Care180 Lifestyle Makeover:

What is True Hunger?

Get in touch with us ASAP if you would like to attend. We can give you a password and a website where you can watch the video and see what relates to the call. Please make arrangements before the conference call begins. Looking forward to sharing with you!!!

Elaine!

Elaine Groff Wolff
+1
Elaine Groff Wolff

314 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
RE: You are invited to the call!
3/20/2014 11:11:03 PM

We are on again and you are invited. It starts in just about 1 hour!

Our weekly 180 Lifestyle Makeover call this Monday at 12:30 Eastern and Thursday at 8 PM Eastern. Join the one that fits your schedule best.
The number is 1-559-546-1000, PIN=631269#.

Please review the week 8 Nutrition and Mind Makeover videos at http://www.chaney180lifestyle.com/Lifestyle-Makeover.html (password = lifestyle) prior to the call

Elaine Groff Wolff
+0
Edward Patterson

128 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
RE: You are invited to the call!
3/21/2014 1:29:30 AM
Hello , I want to personally thank you for this invite but I have to say no , the reason is I already have 2 home based businesses and I can't start another as I don't have the time, I am sorry.
+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!