Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Luella May

2930 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Debunking a Leading Cancer Doctor's Advice on Mammograms, Anti-Oxidants and Dail
2/5/2014 9:34:18 PM
Debunking a Leading Cancer Doctor's Advice on Mammograms, Anti-Oxidants and Daily Aspirin Use

by Tony Isaacs

(The Best Years in Life) Fox News recently featured mainstream doctor Dr. David Agus, who is touted as one of the world's leading cancer doctors, who came on to discuss a recent study about mammograms and breast cancer as well as his book "A Short Guide to A Long Life". Though the recent study indicated that mammograms every two years were as effective as annual mammograms, Dr. Agus said that the "jury is still out" and advised those who were getting annual mammograms to continue to do so.

As if his advice on mammograms were not bad enough, Dr. Agus then proceeded to highlight two of the main tenets of his book on leading a longer life. The first was to avoid antioxidants and the second was to take daily aspirin to prevent heart attacks and cancer. Did I mention that Dr. Agus was a mainstream doctor? Read More.

Available Now!
Click on the image for more information

Nerium AD, breakthrough in skin care http://www.nerium.com/default.aspx?ID=luellamay The Best Years in Life, a website for those who want to live healthy and happy lives http://www.tbyil.com
+1
Jim
Jim Allen

11253 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Debunking a Leading Cancer Doctor's Advice on Mammograms, Anti-Oxidants and Dail
2/5/2014 10:03:23 PM
Luella,

My wife is a nine year survivor, she and her doctors have been going at it about this recently, as her doctor wants to reduce the number of mammograms she has, without much explanation other than insurance. My wife believes its her best defense as this is how it was found, her case. Thanks for the article and I have emailed it to her. After 33 years she has her room and I have my study, LOL, so email is the best way to share info.
Jim

Quote:
Debunking a Leading Cancer Doctor's Advice on Mammograms, Anti-Oxidants and Daily Aspirin Use

by Tony Isaacs

(The Best Years in Life) Fox News recently featured mainstream doctor Dr. David Agus, who is touted as one of the world's leading cancer doctors, who came on to discuss a recent study about mammograms and breast cancer as well as his book "A Short Guide to A Long Life". Though the recent study indicated that mammograms every two years were as effective as annual mammograms, Dr. Agus said that the "jury is still out" and advised those who were getting annual mammograms to continue to do so.

As if his advice on mammograms were not bad enough, Dr. Agus then proceeded to highlight two of the main tenets of his book on leading a longer life. The first was to avoid antioxidants and the second was to take daily aspirin to prevent heart attacks and cancer. Did I mention that Dr. Agus was a mainstream doctor? Read More.

Available Now!
Click on the image for more information

May Wisdom and the knowledge you gained go with you,

Jim Allen III
Everything You Need For Online Success

+1
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Debunking a Leading Cancer Doctor's Advice on Mammograms, Anti-Oxidants and Dail
2/6/2014 3:55:57 AM
Jim, I am so glad to you sent that to your wife. Dr Mercola also says mammograms are not good.
I had a mammogram one time. And one time only, I was calling those people every name I could thing of.( was not nice either) I made up my mind I would never have one of those things ever again. When I read what Dr Mercola said. years later. I was one of the happiest people, I felt like I had won a battle.

Years ago I had a stomach ulcer, I will never take aspirin again. I don't trust too many doctors. They scare me. I like the natural healing. It is healing, not a cover up.

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0
Luella May

2930 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
2/6/2014 4:28:32 PM
Jim, so glad that your wife is a 9 year cancer survivor. Although mammograms sometimes find cancer, the thing is that the risks far outweigh the benefits. The vast amount of radiation received by the body for one. It paves the way for future cancers. Then, sometimes the pressure inflicted on the breast by what I call the "vices" has sometimes ruptured the tumor and caused cancer cells to travel throughout the body. Then, there are false positives and false negatives, that you don't hear about. So mammograms are very controversial. I would not go near one with a 10 foot pole, but that's me.

In the end though, mammograms, chemotherapy, radiation, etc. is all a personal decision. There are natural ways to prevent and heal cancer, but it does take living a "squeaky clean" lifestyle. If I may ask, is your wife now cancer free, or is cancer still present. And I ask this because many people are considered survivors who still have cancer in their bodies.

Thank you for emailing the article to her. By the way, on our website, we have many articles on how to address cancer naturally.

Blessings to you,
Luella
Nerium AD, breakthrough in skin care http://www.nerium.com/default.aspx?ID=luellamay The Best Years in Life, a website for those who want to live healthy and happy lives http://www.tbyil.com
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!