Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Mary Bird

350 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
what do I look for in a biz
2/2/2014 8:33:51 PM
I need a biz that I use the products myself.If I do not believe in the biz or productsI cannot get anyone else to believe in it either.

I want a biz that gives me flexibility to join anything else I want and will not take my biz away from me or fire me. Read the contract.

So who does that? Some biggies in the USA.Shakley,Amway,Herbalife and Melaleuca.Most of these will not even give you a website to work on the internet unless you are a higher up person in the company.
I was in JOYtoLive,but the 2 websites are so confusing for me. But it is a great company.

Now I love SFI

I have been in SFI just a few weeks now.Here is how I see this biz.

It takes money to make money.I was almost flat broke when I joined.
Make friends from A2A page.

So I did all the stuff I could for free.
I had to wait for payday.

Visited the blue and green tabs,then the red ones daily.
Lost? I Just returned to Home page.

Then when I got paid,I joined the co-op at Triple-clips
for my monthly auto-ship.$22

Inbox me for help any day.

Now teach your referrals to do the same thing. Foxybird

SFI http://goo.gl/KJIK6w

+0
Rudy Hiebert(rudyhiebert.myamsoil.c

1086 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
RE: what do I look for in a biz
2/2/2014 9:43:24 PM
Mary: Interesting thread therefore I must reply, if I may. I am grateful that I was introduced to AMSOIL some 24 years ago. Since then I have tried products and their opportunities like Amway, which was Qixtar, next - a product called Quarum, then Melaluca, RexallShowcase, and my latest was a juice, MonaVie, which I see it's graphics on cars. After this last one my wife said, "no more, that's it". Comparing all these, they did not come close to what I've experienced with AMSOIL. When I became more familiar with using the web I was assisted and supported by family to initiate a web site which developed into what we see today. Two of the corporation headquarters resisted getting on the web but soon understood the potential and have since experienced exponential expansion.
I hope by now you are curious enough to see www.lubedealer.com/hiebert
Your reply is welcome at your convenience.
RH
+0
RE: what do I look for in a biz
2/11/2014 12:07:48 PM
Mary
I joined SFI as well, a short time ago. The only problem I see is that not a lot of products are available to Canada
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!