Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: #SuperBowl #50 ~ Jaz WATCH #Party
8/29/2016 4:54:05 PM
 Hi Jan, Thank you for stopping by. I am sorry that I missed this before. This year, it looks like the Indianapolis Colts will have a job ahead of them, but I still feel that they will go all the way. ~Mike~
Michael J. Caron (Mike) TRUTH IN ADVERTISING!! Friends First. Business Later.
+0
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: #SuperBowl #50 ~ Jaz WATCH #Party
1/17/2020 11:31:16 PM
Hi all. I came in today because I love the way that the Wild Card Tennessee Titans knocked the Patriots out of contension for the Super Bowl. This year, (or rather 1999)line up to me was rather strange. Many of the weaker teams never played against the stronger teams during the regular season so going into the SuperBowl eliminations the stronger teams felt that they had it made against the Wild Card contender. The Titans have already survived the first two teams and I believe they can do it again this Sunday against KC. It is true that I would have liked to see the Colts do better, but they have to learn by their mistakes rather than doing the same old same old. The Titans may lose Sunday by they have already done better than anyone thought they would. Never give up on the underdog.
GOD BLESS YOU
~ Mike ~
Michael J. Caron (Mike) TRUTH IN ADVERTISING!! Friends First. Business Later.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!