Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
SuperBowl
1/21/2014 12:00:42 AM
10_1_136.gifHi all,
I don't think you need to be an American to excited about the Super-Bowl. I also don't think you need to be an American to understand who I am talking about when I say, "Omaha-Omaha!!" Last night was a great game that sent a very quite Brady back to the locker room defeated. SO, who is rooting for Denver?, and who wants the Seattle Sea Hawks to win? As the Colts were not able to do it this year, I believe Peyton is ready to step up to the plate once more. Next year, there is no problem. It will be the Indianapolis Colts all the way. As for the New England Patriots? Old man Brady is getting too old.
GOD BLESS YOU
~Mike~
http://www.countryvalues65.com
ufofleet.jpgHey Brady!!! Your ride is here.
Michael J. Caron (Mike) TRUTH IN ADVERTISING!! Friends First. Business Later.
+2
RE: SuperBowl
1/24/2014 1:11:58 AM
Hi Honey!
I really enjoyed watching the game with you while we were celebrating my Birthday January 24th. We enjoyed the great time we had with our close friends Steve and Ann. They never forget about us and keep us in their prayers. I agree with you about the Indianapolis Colts taking it all the way next year. I Love You and God Bless You! Thank you so much for the beautiful Birthday Card you bought me!
Love and Blessings
Your Loving Wife
Shirley Caron

+2
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: SuperBowl
1/28/2014 2:33:58 AM
10_1_136.gifHi Honey,
Yes, I enjoyed it as well, especially since our best friends were here to enjoy it with us. I am looking forward to the Super Bowl and Peyton's next Super Bowl ring.
GOD BLESS YOU
~Mike~
smogmeinichols3.jpgHopefully, it will be Out of this World.
Michael J. Caron (Mike) TRUTH IN ADVERTISING!! Friends First. Business Later.
+1
#SuperBowl #50 ~ Jaz WATCH #Party
5/18/2016 4:26:03 PM
I hosted a 'community watch party' .... here is my blog post that links to "Talk"

Picture

Quote:
10_1_136.gifHi all,
I don't think you need to be an American to excited about the Super-Bowl. I also don't think you need to be an American to understand who I am talking about when I say, "Omaha-Omaha!!" Last night was a great game that sent a very quite Brady back to the locker room defeated. SO, who is rooting for Denver?, and who wants the Seattle Sea Hawks to win? As the Colts were not able to do it this year, I believe Peyton is ready to step up to the plate once more. Next year, there is no problem. It will be the Indianapolis Colts all the way. As for the New England Patriots? Old man Brady is getting too old.
GOD BLESS YOU
~Mike~
ufofleet.jpgHey Brady!!! Your ride is here.
+0
RE: #SuperBowl #50 ~ Jaz WATCH #Party
5/20/2016 11:46:58 AM
My FREE WEEBLY site has been upgraded via referrals, I can now embed
YouTube videos and link URLs to graphics

Here are two post examples:

Video embed

Click my marketing viral

Picture

~~~ linked to community forum

Roy's name is linked to his
Community "Talk" thread in the same post