Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Music Sensation Rewind
5/28/2014 5:34:14 PM
10_1_136.gifHi all
By now I know that I am talking to myself, but that's okay. AdlandPro Communityis the only community that I continually post forums because I respect Bogdan and what he has done and is doing to improve our community. So, anyway, recently, I told you about Chuck Kesilman's recent stroke of good fortune coming up Shortly.
chuckkessilman.jpgOn my next post, I am going to attempt to copy and paste a recent email that I received from him. If it doesn't work I will write out the information instead. I hope that at least some of you like it.
GOD BLESS YOU

~Mike~
http://www.countryvalues65.com
smogmeinichols3.jpgPerhaps some of you don't like the idea of me posting pictures of this nature and want me to stop posting them. Yeah, that'll be the day.

Michael J. Caron (Mike) TRUTH IN ADVERTISING!! Friends First. Business Later.
+0
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/28/2014 5:50:24 PM
Please tune in on Thursday evening at 6 pm (CST) on your computer as Ingrid Eubanks presents a special interview on her talk show, Ingrid's Inspirational Radio Talk show, located in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Ingrid will interview Chuck Kesilman and his wife, Bonnie as they talk about an upcoming journey to New Orleans to (hopefully) meet and present Sir Paul McCartney with Chuck's Lennon/McCartney song, "Return Of The Walrus/Flight Of The Blackbird" , This project has been in the making for 5, now going on 6 years, and has resurfaced, thanks to the efforts of Max Millionz Entertainment Enterprises, Inc. . . . Go to www.riverwestradio.com Please spread the word and hope you'll tune in.

Smiles,
Chuck..
10_1_136.gifPlease tune in to this program if you can, and if you have your own blog talk radio show and would like to interview Chuck as well, let me know.
GOD BLESS YOU
~Mike~
ufofleet.jpg
+0
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/28/2014 6:33:17 PM
Greetings Mr. Finch,

My name is Max Millionz, Founder & CEO. Of Max Millionz Entertainment Enterprise's. Inc.

I would like to speak with you regarding my client, Chuck Kesilman , as we are moving him into the major spot light.
Need you to promote the fantastic showcase's that I will be bring Mr. Kesilman into, some film, as well as his music.

I need you to inform the media, of the great things in stored. I will have the press kit finished by today,
of the huge event. I will send it out to you as soon as it is finished, I just wanted to give you heads up, on what is about to take place.

Max Millionz Entertainment Enterprise's Inc. Sir. Paul McCartney concert after party, held on June 19 At Hotel Storyville, New Orleans, this party will be invention only. However there will be another after party to be held on the 20th of June. This will be an open invitation to the public. To meet Mr. Kesilman.

Please contact me at your earliest convenience, 1-337-592-0014

Sincerely,
Max Millionz
10_1_136.gifThis is a copy of the letter that his manager sent out to a few select people. This is a great moment in any performers life, when they have the opportunity to meet with someone face to face that is their idle and whose name is well known to millions of people. When I first introduced the people of AdlandPro Community to Chuck Kesilman , I gave those that have Blog Talk radios the chance to have an interview with Chuck, but no one seems to think that he is important enough. Honestly,you people are my friends. Please tell me what you need to know to convince you that the real deal is here? As soon as I am able to get a better system, I will re-activate my blog talk account, do as many interviews as I can, and get as many songs on the air as possible. Those of you that do have everything in place know that there is a lot of demand for this new media and the more people you interview the bigger you become. If it were me, I would set up an interview with Chuck now, and another one after his meeting. This would not only set up a following for Chuck, but also for you as well, as your listeners would want to know when your next interview is going to be, as well as who you will be interviewing next. Plus, however does interview Chuck or any of our upcoming clients will be listed on our website as well. On my next post, I mentioned to Chuck that Max needs to proof read his material. He sent me this response.
his grammar and writing is terrible, and he knows it and laughs about it. Very rare does he write emails except to few people, and they know Max's spelling.... He has people in Philadelphia, New Orleans, and myself, to revise everything he does... You are one of very few that know that side of Max. In this case, he could care less how to spell since he has his own people, but I agree with you that if I didn't know Max, I would definitely have doubts. I'll have to let him slide on this because we joke about it all the time.. He's a Hoot, and he knows how to make money, bottom line, right!
These are the kind of people that I enjoy working with and promoting.
( I can't believe that I learned how to copy and paste like this. WOW!!!!)
GOD BLESS YOU
~Mike~
spaceshipmoon.jpg

Give Shirley my love and thank you for staying involved.. So much is fixing to come down, but I'm saying nothing until I have the green-light.. Take care and let's stay in touch...

Smiles.
Chuck

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!