Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Mary Bird

350 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
RE: what do I need help with
1/5/2014 4:55:12 AM
I have been an on-line marketer for at least since 2008. But now I am so busy I need the skill of a autoresponder.

The stupid rule of "if we get too many complaints of unsolicited mail" we will delete your account is so stupid.Gee I get lots of this.Where did they think I got his name and email?
+0
1/5/2014 5:24:39 AM
I had a similar problem, then realized my subject lines and email body was the problem. Certain charactors and phrases get scanned as spam. Words like "free", and "make $1000" for instance is an instant junk-mail branding with some email service providers. Also, you notice how some Affiliate emails have the link almost after every sentence?

Big no, no. I sent a test message with all the overboard URLs, and the test message landed in MY junk folder. I tested the same message with a different subject line and only One URL, just after my signature and Bam! The test message landed spot on in my inbox.

I learned a great deal about email marketing and exactly how to send a killer newsletter or drip message, by the excellent training and tutorials from a Membership you can have access to here: http://tinyurl.com/p98weyr

Regards,
Deon Christie
+0
Mary Bird

350 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
1/5/2014 5:57:14 AM
1/5/201412:45:40 AM
Years ago I got some really great training from Mike Gallespie on e-mails.I guess I panicked.

Some rules from him on titles are the ones you mentioned as well as no numbers or punctuation of any kind. Also the link only once in the body as you mentioned.No get out your wallet,last email from me,join this now,list of your earnings ect.

I really just imagined working hard and then getting deleted.Yikes!

You are such a good friend.Thanks,mary bird
+0
1/5/2014 6:17:52 AM
Pleasure is all mine Mary, glad I could help. That link to training I offered, will even give you Nurture emails and best times to use them. For example, your best days to advertise is from around the 10th of each month, to the end of that month. The days with better results are Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays. And best times would be around 7 in the morning, and the same time in the evening.

Nice talking to you Mary,
Deon Christie
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!