Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Mary Bird

350 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
what do I need help with
1/5/2014 1:59:42 AM
1/4/20148:51:02 PM
I need a very simple autresponder for people under the I.Q. of 80.Well I do not like aweber,mail chimp or any of the biggies.
+0
RE: what do I need help with
1/5/2014 2:13:54 AM
Hi Mary,
Well, we seem to have the same problem, not growing up in the technological age...lol! I'm no guru or computer genius, and I find my auto-responder to be surprisingly simple with live online chat and more than sufficient support. I'm using Get Response. You even get a 30day trial at no charge, and no obligation. http://getresponse.com

Hope this helps, if you need assistance on how to get leads for your Auto Responder, just let me know. I'll be delighted to help.

Talk soon,
Deon Christie
+0
Mary Bird

350 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
1/5/2014 3:23:45 AM
1/4/201410:15:04 PM
What a baby I am.I do not know html. Those videos act like it is a race in time to say it as fast as they can.Shame on them.I emailed and told them to slow it down.
+0
1/5/2014 4:39:30 AM
Hi Mary,
The fact that you've contacted support, only means you have the right attitude. Also had to learn HTML, trust me, it's easy once you've figured it out. There is No Better teacher than yourself. I have a suggestion...
If the videos are moving a bit fast, then open the page with the videos in one Tab. And open the page where you need to setup the Newsletters etc, in another Tab. This way, you can easily pause the video by clicking on it...and go complete the task before continuing the tutorial. Even if you have to spend days, trust me, once you've mastered it on your own, you will ALWAYS know how to do a certain step or task.
Keep me posted on your progress, then I will show you how to get thousands of leads in a matter of days!

Talk soon,
Deon Christie
+0
1/5/2014 4:41:58 AM
Oh, and Mary...always remember, Online Marketing is a journey to a distant destination, not a race to fame and fortune. It's frustrating and exhausting to finally succeed, but the sweet taste of victory, makes the months of hard work pale in comparison...

Here to help,
Deon Christie
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!