Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Use an Auction to Quickly Determine Market Value
12/19/2013 4:25:15 PM

Use an Auction to Quickly Determine Market Value

I received a phone call the other day from a good friend with some bad news. He and his wife have started the process of getting a divorce, and now was the time to sell the largest asset they have splitting any potential equity. Being a business owner himself, he made the same mistake many people...Read More

Bid Now for This Lakefront Home in Hawthorne, Florida

In recent years with gas, airline and hotel costs continuing to rise, families have tried to find more things to do and enjoy close to home. So instead of a vacation more people are taking a “staycation”, finding things to do close to home to minimize costs. What if your home was actually the kind...Read More

Ready For the Holidays? Try a Little Giving…and Forgiving

This is not about real estate, business, and auctions but of the season and timing of the year along with personal growth, which really ends up helping you in your life, family, work and business. I hope that you take the time to read and enjoy my words...Read More

Sellers, Be Careful Whom You Chose When Selecting a Realtor®

You have decided to sell your house and came to a conclusion on what the property is worth. Being a sensible home seller, you embark on further due diligence by scheduling appointments with three or four local Realtors® who have been hanging marketing materials on your front door for...Read More

Read ALL the Recent News from RealEstateAuctions.com here!

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!