Sarah Pritchard

2399 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Someone is killing the lordlings in London
12/12/2013 5:15:56 PM
Hello folks,

I have a short story murder mystery set in 18th century London on Christmas Day on free promo at Amazon until 14th December. Download your free copy now.

Hunting the Wren, A Historical Murder Mystery by Sarah Barton

Many blessings and angel cuddles...

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00H6P00FC

Excerpt:

HUNTING THE WREN

Elizabeth Rowland, known as Bess, to her Mistress, and Mrs. Rowland to most anyone else, smiled as she passed by the apples she’d set out for the Christmas Day pie. It was a tradition between her and her mistress, Miss Kitty Fleet, up-and-coming courtesan to some of the wealthiest young lordlings of the Town, one they’d had from long before they’d taken on the roles of mistress and servant. The apples had kept well, and would roll a little on the kitchen table if she touched them; she could almost smell the finished pie.

Bess was housekeeper, cook, and maid-of-all-work for Miss Fleet -- whatever she needed. That meant that this morning the fires were set in most of the rooms, breakfast was already on a tray, most of the day’s cooking was readied and put in their appropriate pots for simmering . . . All that was left before taking off her apron and waking Kitty was to sweep the front steps of snow, and…

Bess opened the front door, and was confronted with a body.

It wasn’t the first dead man Bess had ever seen in her life. And this most definitely was a dead man -- skulls didn’t get dents like that without the spirit subsequently departing...

Angel Cuddle Cafe Empowering You to Live with Ease in Love, Joy and Abundance Angel Cuddle Publishing Angel Cuddle Trails Click here with your ghostwriting needs
New Reply
+1
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Someone is killing the lordlings in London
12/12/2013 6:38:09 PM

I will download later.

I look forward to reading this.

Roger

New Reply
+0
Sarah Pritchard

2399 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Someone is killing the lordlings in London
12/13/2013 8:41:38 AM
Hello Sir Roger,

I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed researching and writing it. This is the first in what I would like to be an ongoing series.

Angel cuddles,
Sarah
Angel Cuddle Cafe Empowering You to Live with Ease in Love, Joy and Abundance Angel Cuddle Publishing Angel Cuddle Trails Click here with your ghostwriting needs
New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!