Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Bogdan Fiedur

4624 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Few men during their lifetime come anywhere near exhausting...
11/27/2013 4:03:16 PM
"Few men during their lifetime come anywhere near exhausting the resources dwelling within them. There are deep wells of strength that are never used."
-- Richard Byrd, Explorer
Be a victor not a victim. Simply be responsible for what happensin your life.
Truth can only be found by those who have the humility to consider what they do not prefer.

Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn | Tumblr | My Blog

+1
Rudy Hiebert(rudyhiebert.myamsoil.c

1086 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
RE: Few men during their lifetime come anywhere near exhausting...
11/27/2013 4:21:16 PM
Yes, I concur with this assertion, however it starts a train of thought in my mind that leads to the following response. It's one thing to take this position but how or what can we do about it? I would be content with simply using more resources within me, let alone exhausting them. And then there's the side of coping with those on our friend and family circles that would accept my effort to utilize more of my internal resources. Is the world ready for what runs deep in my soul? In a bygone era I had the reputation that was summarized in the adage that says something like, "Were the the river is quiet the water runs deep, "Do I even know what those resources dwelling within me look like?
Connecting my brain with the keyboard to a monitor in the last twenty years has moved me along a path to discovering more of the internal resources and have come to conclude that its like driving toward the horizon and never finding it.
RH
(myalmanac.blog.ca
+1
Bogdan Fiedur

4624 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Few men during their lifetime come anywhere near exhausting...
11/27/2013 4:54:41 PM
HI Rudy,

Glad to see you here .

I believe what author of this quote refers to is not as much being overly active and so to speak be everywhere so everybody gets tired of us, but to realize our strengths and find passion which will utilize them.

It will be different for each of us. For one person this might be making lots of money, for some other impressing people around and for another one to live in seclusion and give up anything which has to do with civilization.

I see this more as following ones passion as opposed to express signs of intelligence.

We simply should do what we feel inside of us as opposed to what others expect from us. When we only follow others expectations we become followers, when we do what
Be a victor not a victim. Simply be responsible for what happensin your life.
Truth can only be found by those who have the humility to consider what they do not prefer.

Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn | Tumblr | My Blog

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!