Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
GOLDENTOWNS - A new browser game to earn a living-The next BIG thing in the NET
11/1/2013 2:31:33 AM
Welcome to Goldentowns

A new real money making browser game where you can build a FACTORY of GOLD in which you can exchange it for REAL CASH and of course, YOU CAN PLAY IT FOR FREE..Somebody might react saying "Are you serious?" or Are you kidding me?"..To tell you there are a lot of GAMERS who profits since it started on AUGUST 2013 and if you read this post, you are one of the luckiest human kind in this planet. And the great news is, it has an AFFILIATION PROGRAM. This is a Modern Way of Playing Chess Game by creating a virtual world...

Before we go to the game mechanics on how we can make money, I've just copied the content of their AFFILIATION PROGRAM shown below on how we can profit to invite or refer others to register >>> GOLDENTOWNS

"The Affiliation Program

The town, wars or the market are good sources of income, but also time-consuming. One of the easiest ways to obtain immediate and certain profit is represented by the new players you can bring into GoldenTowns. The affiliation program allows you to recruit new players. Once they are registered, these will pay permanent taxes, regardless of the occupation they may find themselves under. They can not only bring you immediate profit by means of taxes, but you can at any moment sell them to other players. In the game, you have a personal link which may be distributed to friends or in other popular places. Those who register using their personal link become your affiliates. In the Affiliation Program chapter you find out how to use your personal link, the identity of the most recent affiliates, how you can sell them and other details designed to help you in enhancing your incomes."

Now let us begin on HOW IT WORKS to enjoy playing this game and at the same time, earning money to fulfill our DREAMS..Sounds crazy but everything is possible because of the modern technology.

If you love playing browser games, you can join right away to upgrade early and beat other GAMERS, click here >>> GOLDENTOWNS PIONEERS

First of all, I choose to play this game because it has an A+ rating in graphics for a BROWSER GAME..Below are the snapshots on how it looks like..

UPPER PAGE VIEW WITH RESOURCE MENU
com view.png

BOTTOM PAGE VIEW - GOLD BALANCE (to exchange it for CASH), EXPERIENCE LEVEL AND ENERGY STATUS AND MENU
com view bottom.png

VIEW - GOLDENTOWNS EXPANDED AREA FOR BUILDING STRUCTURES
com view expand.png

VIEW - POP-UP WINDOW FOR EASY INSTRUCTIONS
com view inst.png

VIEW - POP-WINDOW TO SELECT THE DISPLAYED PRODUCTION BUILDING
com view inst2.png

Now the most important production building to build is the GOLD MINE. This is where you can produce more gold and exchange this for REAL CASH. See the images below to locate the GOLD MINE and the required resources in each LEVEL to start the construction process of the GOLD MINE..

VIEW - POP UP WINDOW OF PRODUCTION BUILDING TO LOCATE THE GOLD MINE..
com view inst3.png

Below is the required resources (Vegetable/Meat/Wood/Iron/Stone/Clay) for every level to upgrade the TOWN'S GOLD Production:

com view-gold mine.png

A big question then pops out into our mind. "This are just like those online games where we collect only VIRTUAL MONEY like in facebook ZYNGA or other companies such as Blizzard, Level-up and etc.. who pioneered in making a STRATEGY GAME thru Google Chrome/Mozilla/Internet browser and HOW CAN WE MAKE MONEY ON THIS? Below are the images on how each Gamer are trading GOLD using various payment processor in the internet.

TO BUY GOLD IN ORDER TO INCREASE OR LEVEL UP YOUR GOLD PRODUCTIONAND MILITARY POWER..
com view buy gold.png

AND THE MOST SPECIAL OF ALL, YOUR GOAL TO MAKE MONEY IN THIS GAME IS TO SELL YOUR GOLD BALANCE FOR REAL CASH
com view sell gold.png

TO END THIS PRESENTATION, BELOW IS THE IMAGE WHEREIN BUYING AND SELLING OF GOLD IS PROCESSED EVERY HOUR OR EVEN IN MINUTES..SOME OF THEM ESPECIALLY THOSE WHO JOIN ON AUGUST 2013 ALREADY EARNS AT LEAST 55 EUROS EVERYDAY..YOU ARE STILL ONE OF THE PIONEERS IF YOU JOIN NOW!! CLICK HERE >> GOLDENTOWNS PIONEER MEMBER

com view txn1.png
com view txn2.png
com view txn3.png
GOODLUCK AND ENJOY THE NEWEST BROWSER GAME AND LIVE LIFE WITH GREAT ABUNDANCE..GOD BLESS US ALL..

Edward O.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!