Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Radio Air Time
12/28/2013 2:34:59 AM
10_1_136.gifHi Miguel,
You do such a great job on these. It is difficult to choose, but I will eventually. I'm getting into Facebook a lot more lately as well, so I will be touching base with you over there as well.
GOD BLESS YOU
~Mike~
http://www.countryvalues65.com
ufofleet.jpgGotta catch my ride.
Michael J. Caron (Mike) TRUTH IN ADVERTISING!! Friends First. Business Later.
+1
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/28/2013 9:03:50 PM

With the New Year coming I know that you will be able to make a great new start Mike.

Good luck with the music biz.

Roger

+1
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/30/2013 12:09:46 AM
10_1_136.gifHi Roger,

As long as I have wonderful friends like you in my corner, how could I ever loose? It will be tough, but I will not give up ten years of hard work on both my part and Shirley's part. What a lot of people don't know is that I have already been invited to bring singer/songwriters to Nashville to perform live at the new Nashville Palace. I have also been invited to bring them to The Gene Breeden Studios to record. Others that record at the Gene Breeden Studios are Garth Brooks, The Oak Ridge Boys and several well known song artists. I am also determined to have Shirley record her own songs there as well. I want to find someone that plays keyboard to work with her to develop background music for her songs. So far, I am being met with deaf ears, but eventually someone will wake up and say,"Hey!! This could be the chance that I have been waiting for." How many people have looked at a mountain and said, "I wish I could climb that mountain" but never take that first step?
GOD BLESS YOU
~Mike~
spaceshipmoon.jpg
+1
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/28/2014 6:14:52 PM

10_1_136.gif Hi all,

This is going to be short.  It will be awhile before I get my Record Label up and running, However I do plan to put on some Talent Showcases in the Indianapolis area.  I would like to hear from some Record Labels and Radio Stations that would like to be a part of the judging panel. I hope that we have some in AdlandPro Community that will be interested in this venture.

GOD BLESS YOU

~Mike~

http://country-values-socia.yooco.org

+1
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/28/2014 7:44:39 PM
10_1_136.gifHello all,

Although we have to push back plans for our Record Label as well as our proposed Talent Showcase, we are not giving up on either one. Quite the contrary as things are beginning to come together. We have a new client from Brownsburgh Indiana plus we have a former client that has an exciting opportunity coming up. His name is Chuck Kesilman.
mikeshirlchuck.jpg.w180h135.jpgChuck is pictured here with Shirley and I in 2009 in Nashville, Tennessee when we introduced him to Cliff Ayres and Emerald Records. After his weekend in Nashville a lot of things began to come into place for Chuck. He is a Beatles Tribute singer and has original songs as well. One in particular is called "Return of the Walrus, Flight of the Blackbird" which is a Tribute to Paul McCartney and the Late John Lennon. Although I have mentioned before that I don't like the way that Cliff Ayres treated Shirley and I, I have to admit that when he finds someone with true talents he takes good care of them. For the past five years or so, Chuck's songs have had great coverage in at least four different countries. He has received at least five sizeable royalty checks and has kept in touch with us all along the way. I had tried to get members of AdlandPro Community that have their own radio stations to air his music or those with Blog Talk radios to do interviews with him. No one seamed interested.
Mike: I'm sending you my recent flier for next weeks show and a copy of my "Honorable Mention" award for being a HIT song, signed by Jim Halsey, President of the World Billboard... You may need it just in case Max or anyone calls you about it. I received it about 2 weeks after I came back from Nashville in July 2009. This has opened doors for me, so in case Max ask you about it and its rating on the charts, let him know that it was in 2009 or 2010 that the song hit the top of the charts, according to Cliff Ayers, unless, of course, he was stretching the truth. There is no record of it ever being No.1 other than Cliff telling me it did extremely well in London, Paris, London and Australia. If it's not true, Cliff is to blame.. Plus, if I find out it's not true, there will come a day when I will personally contact him to give him a piece of my mind. I'm embarrassed to say that through Max's investigation with Jonathan Goldstein, no records can be found...I need the truth to come out so I will know exactly where I stand. In the meantime, please cover for me so Max can confirm your word with Universal Studio.. Keep in mind that my song has been played over 6,500 radio stations internationally, through NBRN.FM, colleges and universities,and Direct Play.. Max may ask you about this, so please keep it registered just in case.. . Thanks a million and God bless!!

Chuck

Max

2 attachmentsScan and download all attachments View all images

OneNightStand2.jpg
1233K View Scan and download

Honorable Mention Award.jpg
282K View Scan and download
Reply | Reply to all | Forward | Print | Delete | Show original

Unstarred michael caron Wed, Apr 16, 2014 at 11:44 PM

Unstarred ckesilman@comcast.net Thu, Apr 17, 2014 at 8:40 AM

Add star

michael caron

<michaelcaron2000@gmail.com>
Fri, Apr 18, 2014 at 11:57 PM
To: ckesilman@comcast.net

+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!