Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Radio Air Time
12/22/2013 7:26:24 PM

Quote:
10_1_136.gifYes it is. I won't be able to do anything with it until after the holidays. I will also have to find a much cheaper way to go about it. I won't give up on it, but I do need suggestions. By the way, have you been invited to Kate and Prince Williams house for Christmas yet? She might be wearing her Bikini.
GOD BLESS YOU
~Mike~
http://www.countryvalues65.com
My Christmas decorations
dancing-2.gif

Mike,

I'm devastated.

The invite must have got lost in the post.

The Queen's Christmas
LONDON, Dec. 22 (UPI) -- Thirty members of the British royal family are expected at Sandringham for Christmas, packing Queen Elizabeth's 270-room Norfolk retreat to the rafters.

Insiders told the Daily Express the children of the late Princess Margaret will be relegated to the servant's quarters. The queen's nephew, David Armstrong-Jones, or Viscount Linley, and niece, Lady Sarah Chatto, who now have spouses and children of their own, have been quartered there before.

Some of the Sandringham servants will have to double up or move temporarily to cottages on the large estate.

Prince William and his wife spent Christmas with her family last year. This year, they will be at Sandringham with their new baby, Prince George.

Prince Harry was also missing last year, on active service in Afghanistan.

"Sandringham is a large house but everyone will be crammed in like sardines," an insider told the Express. "There are just so many young royals now with children, and the numbers keep going up."

The schedule includes a formal Christmas Eve dinner followed by the opening of presents, a German tradition adopted by Queen Victoria and her husband, Prince Albert. On Christmas Day, the royals attend church and enjoy a hearty lunch, with a more informal evening meal since the staff gets the rest of the day off.

On Boxing Day, Dec. 26, Prince Philip leads his descendents in the traditional shooting party.

The queen and Philip traveled to Norfolk by train Thursday. The rest of the family usually arrives in reverse order of precedence, with Prince Charles and his wife appearing Christmas Eve, the Express said.

Read more: http://www.upi.com/Entertainment_News/2013/12/22/Queen-Elizabeth-expecting-a-crowd-for-Christmas/UPI-87901387695495/#ixzz2oEVO6KEg

+1
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/23/2013 2:56:13 AM
10_1_136.gifThe Parparachi will have a field day and I imagine the Sun will have every phone in the castle tapped. Although, if anyone is flying model airplanes or helicopters that day, it would be best to look at them carefully. They might be unmanned Drones. So, do they have Yorkshire Pudding and Toad in the Hole on the menu? We will be having Ham for Christmas and Corned Beef and Cabbage for New Year's Day.
GOD BLESS YOU
~Mike~
smogmeinichols3.jpgDo you think that she would be noticed?
Michael J. Caron (Mike) TRUTH IN ADVERTISING!! Friends First. Business Later.
+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/23/2013 1:22:37 PM

Hi again Mike, will this one do? Miguel

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+0
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/24/2013 7:21:52 PM
10_1_136.gifHi Miguel,
Sorry to put you through all that trouble. That looks a lot better, thank you. What I am going to do is after the holidays are over, I am going to call the local Business license board and find out how to go about things. I did have a business quite awhile back called Caron's Business Specialties. If it still on the books I can probably just change the name.

GOD BLESS YOU
~Mike~

christmas.gif
Michael J. Caron (Mike) TRUTH IN ADVERTISING!! Friends First. Business Later.
+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/28/2013 2:11:12 AM

And how about this one, Mike? It's a lot simpler.

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!